Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don’t have a pic of the authentics yet, but here are the swingmans.
3BCB794A-4041-4B5A-BF5B-88320A6EC9F7.jpeg

any other authentic shorts coming?

He’s doing it the fun way, leaking little by little

need more info if anything else jersey wise coming out other than the Kobe

Forgot these were coming :pimp:

These have a regular Don fit (Medium, to the cat that asked).

Rainbow down the sides kinda sketchy though.

2433065A-3608-4DA5-9E4A-1E61000A3202.jpeg
I bet you the swingman version of the nuggets shorts better quality than this one. And I'm not a fan of swingman but I have the blue one. NTer was generous enough to throw this in as a bonus.

When does M&N normally restock their NFL jerseys. I need that 94 49ers authentic, the red one they wore in the super bowl and the white throwback from that year as well.

I’m almost tempted to just say F it and do a phone order from the flagship store. But would prefer to get them off fanatics where I can gift cards from Costco and use promo codes as well.

When does M&N normally restock their NFL jerseys. I need that 94 49ers authentic, the red one they wore in the super bowl and the white throwback from that year as well.

I’m almost tempted to just say F it and do a phone order from the flagship store. But would prefer to get them off fanatics where I can gift cards from Costco and use promo codes as well.
When you get it burn it

So indecisive on wither to get the purple 2001 Kobe finals jersey or 2000 ASG. I wish the road 2000 finals jersey with the black stripe was available because that would be copped

I bet you the swingman version of the nuggets shorts better quality than this one. And I'm not a fan of swingman but I have the blue one. NTer was generous enough to throw this in as a bonus.

Quality is dope to me.

I don’t rock swingmans. But to say it’s better quality than a Don is laughable.

Enjoy your shorts though.

Quality is dope to me.

I don’t rock swingmans. But to say it’s better quality than a Don is laughable.

Enjoy your shorts though.

Exactly. I don't know where he was going with that, maybe because you said something about the rainbow side panels.

I have those exact same shorts from the oneness sale and I have a collection of Just Dons that includes the older runs and I think the quality on those navy blue 1982 nuggets are probably the most unique and best quality ones. That mesh isn't your typical mesh and it was the same material used on the authentics of that style, the side panels are nice, the fit is probably the best fitting ones (it runs a lil smaller than regular Just Dons), and the Denver logo is fully embroidered. IIRC, the swingmans had a denver patch sewed on and the authentics had the denver sublimated on (the royal blue version of course).

I actually had a pair of the royal denver swingmans from a while back and the og runs were horrible. The side panel rainbow was heavy screen printed on and was sticky and often wrinkled and cracked. The revised version had sublimated rainbow side panels which were better, but it was not where near the quality of the authentic version of that short.

Back
Top Bottom