Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just picked up this gem at a steal price on here from murkn3m murkn3m . Much appreciated. I have the road one but always liked the home one more so happy to add it to my collection.
received_860712514538393.jpeg
received_322437426248196.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm guessing they sublimated the pattern on white fabric instead of red fabric. I wish they'd do that to the jerseys, since it's more accurate. That twill work looks like the Vietnamese factories though :stoneface:

I had the Shaq…. Screen printed. But that UNLV is not accurate as they have it double stitched… are those UCLA Westbrook supposed to be stitched too?
Westbrooks game jersey is stitched, but his name on the retro brand one isn't big enough and they made the jersey mesh, I still like the jersey though.

Retro Brand is nice but I noticed they streamlined their production. The newer Shaq LSU joints have the faux-stitch twill numbers now.

Retro Brand is nice but I noticed they streamlined their production. The newer Shaq LSU joints have the faux-stitch twill numbers now.
That sucks… is the Westbrook UCLA supposed to be stitched? Good thing I still have my UNLV Mitchell still

That sucks… is the Westbrook UCLA supposed to be stitched? Good thing I still have my UNLV Mitchell still

I believe the UCLA OG westbrook is sewn twill, as is the Retro Brand version. RB jerseys are kind of an "elevated" swingman overall. Good stuff still, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom