Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Let's hope so. I hope they produce stuff that hasn't been released before. I also hope they rehash some that have been discontinued since the 2000s or last decade.

I would like to assume it's their piss poor quality is the logical reason people rightfully trash those pieces of 💩.

Perhaps WWF got ideas or gimmicks off other promotions, but I'm going to say they originated or enhanced a high percentile of their successful or transcendent ideas and gimmicks during the two times they were at the apex of pro wrestling, specifically the '80s and late '90s.

Like how WWF signed Hulk Hogan away from AWA and had a significant cultural impact in the '80s. They maximized ideas with him as their cornerstone star. I didn't see them ripping off stuff with Hogan.

And how WCW, specifically that stupid loser Eric Bischoff, stupidly fired Steve Austin because they were dumb for assuming a bald guy with black boots wasn't marketable. So WWF signed him in late 1995, and the rest is history because they wisely made Stone Cold Steve Austin their apex star. I always saw him as original.

WCW was asinine and terrible in the '90s with The Renegade as their ultimate ripoff as I've reiterated. And they blatantly copied Subzero from Mortal Kombat when they came up with a bootleg version with Glacier.
Biting is biting

If you go down the list, wwf/WWE is much more guilty of stealing ideas across the board than WCW/NWA was.

That's the only point I'm making
~Paul orndorf (God rest his soul) took style cues and bravado from flair.

~Demolition? No...the road warriors

~The rockers? Nah, the rock and roll express

~Degeneration X? The four horsemen/nwo

I could go on and on... But back to the jerseys

Last edited:
Biting is biting

If you go down the list, wwf/WWE is much more guilty of stealing ideas across the board than WCW/NWA was.

~Degeneration X? The four horsemen

WWE and WCW shared a lot of the same writers... It's no different than marvel and dc biting characters from each other.

WWE and WCW shared a lot of the same writers... It's no different than marvel and dc biting characters from each other.
Again, that's fine. But biting is biting. Point is, dude uses the warrior renegade comparison like that's the only time any promotion had bit off another. And that's not true.

Especially when warrior took major cues from sting

Last edited:
Biting is biting

~Degeneration X? The four horsemen/nwo

Also... DX was created in response to nWo....

Edit. I read your previous post wrong. You're right

Again, that's fine. But biting is biting. Point is, dude uses the warrior renegade comparison like that's the only time any promotion had bit off another. And that's not true.

Especially when warrior took major cues from sting

That's because warrior and sting were good friends, came up together prior to making it big. were even a tag team if not mistaken.

This turned into the Wrestling thread? Keep it to M&N
What about both
EUo6Pl8XkAcMXsd.jpg

abaaea4386406eacd981a8f470172587.jpg

john-cena-thuganomics-234842.jpg

P6LDSI4G4I4FJJ5VON2ELWF5J4.jpg

TLDR
i can't read
Retail pair plus 2 pockets cost me roughly $225 altogether. If an authentic just don is available at around that price, I’d be interested but this will do for now.

image.jpg
so they charge you a hundo for two pockets?
u got jerked son and the cuts aren't even clean
for a hundo u'd think they put some riri zippers instead of reg ykk bs

TLDR
i can't read

so they charge you a hundo for two pockets?
u got jerked son and the cuts aren't even clean
for a hundo u'd think they put some riri zippers instead of reg ykk bs

It really depends on the tailor.

There was a guy down here in SD named Leo. He was doing dope pockets for 40 bucks. He got too popular and started charging 40 PER pocket.....

Let's hope so. I hope they produce stuff that hasn't been released before. I also hope they rehash some that have been discontinued since the 2000s or last decade.

I would like to assume it's their piss poor quality is the logical reason people rightfully trash those pieces of 💩.

Perhaps WWF got ideas or gimmicks off other promotions, but I'm going to say they originated or enhanced a high percentile of their successful or transcendent ideas and gimmicks during the two times they were at the apex of pro wrestling, specifically the '80s and late '90s.

Like how WWF signed Hulk Hogan away from AWA and had a significant cultural impact in the '80s. They maximized ideas with him as their cornerstone star. I didn't see them ripping off stuff with Hogan.

And how WCW, specifically that stupid loser Eric Bischoff, stupidly fired Steve Austin because they were dumb for assuming a bald guy with black boots wasn't marketable. So WWF signed him in late 1995, and the rest is history because they wisely made Stone Cold Steve Austin their apex star. I always saw him as original.

WCW was asinine and terrible in the '90s with The Renegade as their ultimate ripoff as I've reiterated. And they blatantly copied Subzero from Mortal Kombat when they came up with a bootleg version with Glacier.

I'm going to say it goes both ways with ideas regarding original and unoriginal depending on the brand and product.

I agree things are cyclical like that. That's nice to know that kids are rehashing styles from a bygone era lately. I'll be happy if they are resurrecting '90s styles when a little oversized became trendy and comfortable. Let's just pray that they don't rehash the 2000s styles when clothes got stupidly way too big and too long in the future! I don't want to see skinny kids wearing 3XL/4XL jerseys or t-skirts (tall tees) going down to their knees again. 😆

That's why it doesn't make sense to support those high end designer brands if they're ripping off/copying everyday wear and overcharging for them. Why overpay for them when you can get the originals at a lower price?
Austin was balding with long blond hair when WCW fired him. He was part of the Hollywood Blondes with Brian Pullman. He was hurt with shoulder issues and couldn’t wrestle. He went to ECW and Paul Hayman. That’s where he developed the persona behind Stone Cold. WWE hired him and tried their best to screw up his gimmick. It took Triple H getting in trouble for Madison Square Garden curtain call for him to be able to use his gimmick up to his King of the Ring win.

Obscure jerseys are :pimp:

This!

*For the sake of this thread and Mitchell & Ness, I know you're not gonna get many obscure options.

But in general the only time I get impressed seeing a jersey is an obscure one.

Back
Top Bottom