Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Has anyone ever had a little stash pocket made on the inside like running/swim shorts typically have?

Shorts like those Sonics are good examples of ones that might look better without visible pockets because there’s no seam or visible line on that one leg.

This!

*For the sake of this thread and Mitchell & Ness, I know you're not gonna get many obscure options.

But in general the only time I get impressed seeing a jersey is an obscure one.
Who was the most Obscure jersey mitchell made? Rambis?

It was fun to put on the full “kit” for a second :lol:
8C1FF6D0-B4D4-4D70-A957-C6094ADAB5B2.jpeg
i woulda wore this

Has anyone ever had a little stash pocket made on the inside like running/swim shorts typically have?

Shorts like those Sonics are good examples of ones that might look better without visible pockets because there’s no seam or visible line on that one leg.
I brought some shorts to a tailor who hadn’t added pockets before and she wasn’t fully confident she’d do a good job, she suggested this and only charged 10 or 15… I don’t really dig it but it’s alright. Want to add regular side pockets when I get around to it.
797DB10D-5ED1-47F9-A528-5334D944F3C0.jpeg

there’s a lil Velcro patch in the pocket that u can’t see in the pic

For baseball I would say Chris Sabo but I only seen it as a bp. He was a reds slugger during the 90’s that only had a few decent seasons

For baseball I would say Chris Sabo but I only seen it as a bp. He was a reds slugger during the 90’s that only had a few decent seasons
I remember the '90 authentic. White pullover with the US flag over the number on the right side. They did the Larkin too.

I brought some shorts to a tailor who hadn’t added pockets before and she wasn’t fully confident she’d do a good job, she suggested this and only charged 10 or 15… I don’t really dig it but it’s alright. Want to add regular side pockets when I get around to it.
797DB10D-5ED1-47F9-A528-5334D944F3C0.jpeg

there’s a lil Velcro patch in the pocket that u can’t see in the pic

That’s a decent option if you just want somewhere to keep your car key or some cash for at the park - but it’s obviously not as useful if you want to wear them casually.

Tim Duncan authentic 2003 jerseys are back in stock on the M&N website as are Walter Payton 1985(white)

Who was the most Obscure jersey mitchell made? Rambis?
Not sure if you would consider Greg Ostertag obscure but I would. There’s a swingman of him on Fanatics.
Also kind of obscure theres a Craig Hodges Chicago bulls swingman

Theres also a Bj Armstrong Bulls jersey out there.

Back
Top Bottom