Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

HOT20 code on BSTN works on the Just Don 76ers and Clippers; roughly $215 with shipping.

Thinking I may go for the Clippers but may just hold off.

3BFF1005-0D98-495B-9F2F-C1F62C8326BB.png
Copped sixers. Thx

I sure as hell hope people weren't trying to actually give me flak for not knowing about a particular gentleman who owns lots of legitimate jerseys and posts them online because that would have been ridiculous and foolish based on the fact the dude isn't a star or someone I know in the real world. It's not like everyone is going to know about a random person who's online and what they own, whereas it would be a different scenario if it was a famous person. How the hell am I going to know about someone who has cult recognition?

I actually asked for clarity about Barkley jerseys on here in the past, but nobody ever bothered to verify about them until recently. I've been used to seeing fakes flooding eBay and seeing losers wear bootleg Barkley jerseys in public for the last 20 years, so that's why I had a natural tendency to perceive they were always fake whenever I saw them.

M&N absolutely made Barkleys (and Reggie Millers) early on, they just took their names off the list of production. Road Sixers Barkleys (and small Suns run) was made, but that was a long time ago. Idk about the home Sixers, seen a few floating, but can't exactly remember them being made. I'm leaning towards a yes on that tho.

Thanks for finally verifying Barkley jerseys were made in the past. I think I read that Suns jerseys of his were only available strictly at the Suns' home arena store so many years ago.

Can you please clarify why "they just took their names off the list of production."?

It's a damn shame that 76ers Barkley jerseys aren't common and available like other NBA legends because there will always be a demand for them. I guess he wants an exorbitant amount of money that Mitchell & Ness isn't willing to pay him.

That’s my guy Roberto. I’m pretty sure that’s 100% authentic. Definitely an older run and super rare at this point…🔥🔥🔥 jersey

That's nice to know he only owns and wears strictly authentic jerseys and abstains from wearing crappy swingman jerseys like us.

Nostalgia Boy is as real as they come. You should check out his YouTube channel. Everyone should be absolutely envious of the gold in his closet 🔥

That's good to know he doesn't own fakes or crappy swingman jerseys.

My jersey is far from fake. Here goes an old ad from M&N

Thanks for sharing that old print ad. I vaguely recall seeing them when I used to peep magazines. I can tell that's an early 2000s ad because I saw them during that period. They looked exactly like that.

I can also tell that ad was printed under the previous regime because I'm positive that email address no longer exists. Perhaps they created that email during the late '90s when AOL was significant.

M&N not taking that new release tag off that James Worthy jersey is my sign to sit this one out.

That’s a perk of having pretty much everything you want though. There really isn’t much I’m looking for or have to have and I’m much more willing to hold out for deals and sales.

therealest1 therealest1 if you have been paying attention to how Charles Barkley feels on the issue, he doesn't feel like the retired players are fairly compensated with the nbapa license deal, and that includes his likeness on video games. Reggie also has a similar pov. Jerseys are included in the license agreement as well. He's felt like this for years.

therealest1 therealest1 if you have been paying attention to how Charles Barkley feels on the issue, he doesn't feel like the retired players are fairly compensated with the nbapa license deal, and that includes his likeness on video games. Reggie also has a similar pov. Jerseys are included in the license agreement as well. He's felt like this for years.

It's a shame. New Barkley and Reggie jerseys are two that would definitely be in my collection if they were available.

Back
Top Bottom