Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This pic is comedy

SmartSelect_20220728-143645_Gmail.jpg

The fit itself is one thing. I can't over the fact it's sunny and dry and he's wearing that thick sweater. lol

This is not MN related per se. Those of you who are waiting for Fanatics to have 30% but don't want to go on ebay to spend $10 for 30% promo code , try this approach: Chat with fanatics, and ask for 30% promo code. I took a chance and got one.
They bout to dead this so fast :lol: gonna have mad NTers msging their reps asking for codes

Bought the Iverson ASG Jersey with the Dr. J '6' Tribute number at Eastbay.

Sales price plus additional 35%off (code = power 35) comes out to $174.XX.
If it wasn’t for the wide shoulders I would definitely cop that one! Still a great jersey though.

Onenees is running a sale again but it doesn't seem to be advertised. If you add stuff to your cart, it ends up discounted.

Screenshot_20220801-051900_Chrome.jpg
Good looking out bro...it might be a glitch on their end but soon as I get a break from work I'm gonna try make an order before they catch it...lol

Copped the Expos Dons...the discount is 30%....I was hoping to cop for 50 but I bit the bullet anyway, didn't want to take the risk cuz they might be sold out in my size next time they run a 50% sale. I wanted those for a minute....

Back
Top Bottom