Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Copped the Expos Dons...the discount is 30%....I was hoping to cop for 50 but I bit the bullet anyway, didn't want to take the risk cuz they might be sold out in my size next time they run a 50% sale. I wanted those for a minute....

Man I think feature had those for 50% off this weekend.

Edit gone. All thier just don shorts sold out but they only had the baseball joints

I really want the Bears Just Dons but theres no way im paying retail for any of the NFL just dons knowing theyre going to go on sale

I really want the Bears Just Dons but theres no way im paying retail for any of the NFL just dons knowing theyre going to go on sale

I wanted the Eagles Don's but Oneness sold out of my size so no dice. Not paying retail for any Don's.

Copped the Expos Dons...the discount is 30%....I was hoping to cop for 50 but I bit the bullet anyway, didn't want to take the risk cuz they might be sold out in my size next time they run a 50% sale. I wanted those for a minute....
Lapstone had them 51% off on July 4th. Crazy deal.

Not sure anyone is looking for the purple Lakers just don but they are on sale at BSTN for roughly $215. Have to put EXTRA20 as the code

DB5C9FC9-29D1-4048-B941-DB3F6540BA42.png
Latef to the party 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Copped this Astros Cruz last year....when the package came in I just stored it, didn't even open it. That was a mistake, several months later when I opened it I saw the white paper that M&N puts in all their packages had melted on to the numbers. I took it off carefully as possible but some of the paper is still stuck to my jersey....anyone know how to get the paper residue off?

Attachments

• 20220731_165315.JPG
    20220731_165315.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 141
  • 20220731_165323~2.JPG
    20220731_165323~2.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 143
Hesitated too long on the Jackie from Sheikh. Had it in cart most of the day, supposed to be free shipping for members, but it wouldn't give it to me. Couldn't get past the extra $9 and the XL's were gone by the time I went back. Oh well. Got the Field of Dreams game coming up next week. $200 saved. :lol:

Repped. Buying the AI Hoyas jersey.

Tempted to buy the Jackie Robinson Jersey. I love the satin look. I still have my Jackie Robinson wool jersey DS though.

Copped this Astros Cruz last year....when the package came in I just stored it, didn't even open it. That was a mistake, several months later when I opened it I saw the white paper that M&N puts in all their packages had melted on to the numbers. I took it off carefully as possible but some of the paper is still stuck to my jersey....anyone know how to get the paper residue off?

Same thing happened with my Packers Reggie White Jersey which also has the screen print numbers and details around the sleeves (which I'm assuming those are). Except mine was like that straight out of the package upon delivery. Either way, I just took a damp cloth and wiped it off.

I agree....even though I made the purchase it still stung. I'm not doing Don's for anything less than 40 ever again unless they re-up the ncaa run or the satin Brooklyn Dodgers...I would cop those full price if I had to
I would argue that the bar is 50% unless it’s a rare joint. For me, it’s gotta be $200 all in or less. Case in point, got these Expos for $100 on eBay. Thinking someone may have put the wrong price on them.
image.jpg

Hesitated too long on the Jackie from Sheikh. Had it in cart most of the day, supposed to be free shipping for members, but it wouldn't give it to me. Couldn't get past the extra $9 and the XL's were gone by the time I went back. Oh well. Got the Field of Dreams game coming up next week. $200 saved. :lol:
FYI. Same thing. I hate paying for shipping especially when it states that members get free shipping.

Add the jersey to cart without the disco code. Shipping should be free. Then add the MN40 and at least for me I got the 40% and shipping was free.

Back
Top Bottom