Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not holding my breath, M&N has fallen off big time.

The last go around they did NHL jerseys, they were very underwhelming. Tiny *** fight straps and flimsy material.

Would be cool if they released some sought after jerseys and styles. But I’m not holding my breath on them getting them right or being attentive to details. But the hockey jersey collecting crowd is a pretty picky group when it comes to details going off some of the nhl jersey groups I’m on. So a lot of m&n NHL stuff is likely going to sit if they half *** the details.

Fun ones coming soon 👀
33EAEEE0-6770-4AB9-B7D0-35DAC9DFB397.jpeg
BBD979A6-A921-4377-A5C3-4705C22A62E5.jpeg
E7DE9BBA-E811-4687-99E7-DF57986163DA.jpeg
AB075FEE-13D8-4DE0-B5E8-37D0D8338586.jpeg

Heatles jerseys are up... :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

and the Twin Towers...

I was pretty hyped for the Rev30 Heat but those numbers look terrible. I might get over the mesh, but those back numbers smh

Spurs Duncan and Admiral look great though

ayooo. screw M&N, they really think no one would notice.

M&N store upped some of the jerseys that was at $250 to $300 on the same stock - i.e. heat hardaway and the hakeem, even some of the hardwood classic wilt that was priced at $260 is now $300 as well as the bill russel dureen jersey originally at $250.

Went through and even some of the older shaq stock that was at $260 is now at $300

was waiting for the next sale to pickup on the discount but nevermind, ill cop off other sites instead.

Last edited:
Not really a fan of authentics with finals patches for some reason. There’s a place for it but for me, nah.

They def should do Miami Heatles 2012-2013 throwback red alternate that they wore a few times during the season.

No Bron? Wow.

Back
Top Bottom