Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thats fine, im not an employee and i wont find rams dons any cheaper either (people feel free to correct me). FYI I offered a much lower price and he accepted so Im happy with the purchase.
don't have to be an employee. if you know the location you can just walk right in

How is the fit on the nfl Name & Number Mesh Crewneck’s? Do they fit like the mlb batting practice jerseys?

Recent pickups. Hoping the seller I got these from is also here watching. Appreciate the products and still got my eye on a few of his stuff.

image.jpg
Nice pick up. By any chance, did you buy these off eBay by a seller named Alexander K.?

Newbie question. Will Kobe Bryant jerseys be available anytime soon? I didn’t see anything other than Bryant Reeves Grizzlies stuff, lol.

You should peep the Fanatics sites like Fanatics, Fans Edge, NBA Store or Lids. They still have a reasonable selection. I believe someone on here recently mentioned discount codes are applicable on them again because they were excluded from discounts for a long time since the pandemic began in 2020.

Latest one. Now I gotta get my Carmine 6’s again in my proper size x3. :lol:.

And I can rest my road 97-98 jersey until the white/red 13 OG return.
27EC5DBF-4203-4BCC-B855-AE02558C2578.jpeg
65BD87FD-838C-4937-8D14-8025ECE0FEC8.jpeg
66EE74C8-8D1F-4139-AA65-F3916D4D9EF6.jpeg
C645316E-8B16-4375-B3D8-A4A2DE59C40E.jpeg

What size Carmine's? Thinking of letting my DS pair go since I'll never play in them and I don't wear J's casually:lol:

anyone know if the flagship store matching that disco? Thought I saw somewhere that they were going to do so.

40% off authentics is live on the site. One day only and discount applied at checkout
not doing this anymore, this sale is cyclical at this point and the tax + shipping kills it.

The better strategy would be to use the site as a reference and see if the flagship store honor the same sale and it will always come out cheaper instead.

If they wanna move stuff… 50% will def get things moving

But aren’t they owned by fanatics? Which does 25-30% off on a weekly basis so they’re prob doing the same thing with m&n to get more sales in

they know they aren’t selling stuff at $300 often. I can appreciate the sales. Copped a few random things this morning.

They just need to release more stuff. More often

Back
Top Bottom