Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

not doing this anymore, this sale is cyclical at this point and the tax + shipping kills it.

The better strategy would be to use the site as a reference and see if the flagship store honor the same sale and it will always come out cheaper instead.
I believe the store is running the same sale and are accepting phone orders. I don't get charged tax on the site but not a fan of paying shipping. I know the store charges shipping as well. but I think it's a flat fee. It used to be nice when they ran a 50% store sale around the Super Bowl. It would take forever for someone to answer but was worth it.

A caught a piece of the M&N IG live with Jaquan and had to cut it off. He was starting to bug me lol. Very knowledgable with stuff, but all of the stuff people were asking for that they DON'T produce just had me shaking my head. Damn shame. I know you can't force people to agree, but it was just frustrating to hear and see what they aren't allowed to make, then see what they do have the rights to make, they limit it. Like, how do you NOT make a home Rasheed Wallace Blazers authentic?

A caught a piece of the M&N IG live with Jaquan and had to cut it off. He was starting to bug me lol. Very knowledgable with stuff, but all of the stuff people were asking for that they DON'T produce just had me shaking my head. Damn shame. I know you can't force people to agree, but it was just frustrating to hear and see what they aren't allowed to make, then see what they do have the rights to make, they limit it. Like, how do you NOT make a home Rasheed Wallace Blazers authentic?

Any way to rewatch that live? When did they run it?

They def need to bring back the free shipping, it absolutely kills the potential purchase.

Between tax and shipping it cuts into the savings for sure. 40% off a $300 jersey is $180. But it goes up to around $210 after tax and shipping.

It pushes me away when it comes to those on the fence purchases where it’s not a priority, it would be nice to have, but at a price I prefer.

If they wanna move stuff… 50% will def get things moving

But aren’t they owned by fanatics? Which does 25-30% off on a weekly basis so they’re prob doing the same thing with m&n to get more sales in

they know they aren’t selling stuff at $300 often. I can appreciate the sales. Copped a few random things this morning.

They just need to release more stuff. More often
Thought you sold your stuff off?

0CED7BE2-7756-4709-A522-FA1AE0A6D87D.gif

My order from this morning jus shipped. That’s the quickest I’ve ever seen from M&N. Annnd I jus realized I ordered a jersey I already have lol. Y’all send good vibes for me for this return process :frown:

How tf can they make Just Don rockets pinstripes and now the black orlando pinstripes, but not give us regular authentics of either of those???

Washington bullets and nick van exel era nuggets Just Dons too...

How tf can they make Just Don rockets pinstripes and now the black orlando pinstripes, but not give us regular authentics of either of those???

Washington bullets and nick van exel era nuggets Just Dons too...

Just Don's are a different line of product compared to M&N authentics.

If it was me i would not have normal authentics that can be had for 60$-90$ USD contrasting with premium line products that range between 250$-350$

some models are unavoidable due to popularity but meh thats my thoughts.

Just Don's are a different line of product compared to M&N authentics.

If it was me i would not have normal authentics that can be had for 60$-90$ USD contrasting with premium line products that range between 250$-350$

some models are unavoidable due to popularity but meh thats my thoughts.

they have swingmans of them. :rofl:

outside of a handful of the dons, most of their shorts have authentic shorts you can get: sonics, lakers, bulls, heats, blue magics, jazz, etc.

M&N is just ****ty with their releases.

Exactly. Black Orlando Pinstripes and Rockets Pinstripes, they can make swingmans, but not authentics?

Also the Just Dons IMO, I don't see it as a separate line. I see it (IMO) as authentics with pockets and a JD collab branding. At least with their NBA shorts...

Now all their other apparel and other shorts, sweatpants, hats, etc..., those are a separate line.

Back
Top Bottom