Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

BB916789-7A63-44C3-AE78-0966CB10FB0D.jpeg
DE84EAFA-296A-444A-9826-70BCE65E018F.jpeg

Does anybody know if this was ever released, if it was ever retro....some of yall might know why I'm looking for these jersey or shorts..
3fcbcead75c5646aa21b5624818058fc.jpg

It's all over Twitter, so I'm sure most have seen it, but DSG has 50% off some authentics right now, including MJ UNC

How do these compare with the retail Champion versions that were out?
I’ve had the red one in both champion and M&N. The M&N sizes are a little longer and wider. Other wise pretty close. I’d say m&n material may have slightly smaller holes and be a tad courser as well.

Just saw an email saying that Don C is the new creative director at M&N....this is probably because Don shorts are the main thing anyone buys from them at this point (besides the true authentics). Hopefully, Don is more in touch with what the real customer base is looking for...maybe we can finally get a Knicks Melo or Stoudemire, 2016 Bron Cavs, authentic light blue nuggets shorts, etc etc....all the obvious fire drops that M&N has consistently overlooked. I know it must be some sort of licensing issue with Bron and Melo, because they dropped a Knicks Camby from 2012 that was blatant disrespect to Melo and STAT. Hopefully Don C can get that sorted out. They really need to go the Nike route and let us customize the jersey with whatever player we want that was on the team that specific year the jersey was released.

Just saw an email saying that Don C is the new creative director at M&N....this is probably because Don shorts are the main thing anyone buys from them at this point (besides the true authentics). Hopefully, Don is more in touch with what the real customer base is looking for...maybe we can finally get a Knicks Melo or Stoudemire, 2016 Bron Cavs, authentic light blue nuggets shorts, etc etc....all the obvious fire drops that M&N has consistently overlooked. I know it must be some sort of licensing issue with Bron and Melo, because they dropped a Knicks Camby from 2012 that was blatant disrespect to Melo and STAT. Hopefully Don C can get that sorted out. They really need to go the Nike route and let us customize the jersey with whatever player we want that was on the team that specific year the jersey was released.

While I want a Melo, I won’t hold my breath. They’ll probably drop something obscure like a Knicks Kidd or Chandler jersey before they drop a Melo. Figure even Marbury or Penny Knicks jersey might be higher on their list than Melo.

Back
Top Bottom