Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Grabbed them from NBA store when they were marked down to 259. Used discounted gift cards came out to 205 shipped

Damn, I didn't even see them on there smh. Meant to snag them from BSTN when they were like $230 but my size sold out quick.

Does oneness publicly announce when they have these %50-60 off sales? I didn't see it advertised anywhere nor received an e-mail from them. Do y'all just stalk the site or something?

Does oneness publicly announce when they have these %50-60 off sales? I didn't see it advertised anywhere nor received an e-mail from them. Do y'all just stalk the site or something?
Just add items to cart for them. Their sales happen often and almost never require a code. You can go check your cart to see what the total price is. They run 50-60% often from what I can see.

Nothing wrong with the And1 collab, imo. Those shirts were ill at one time….kinda an IYKYK thing.

EYE personally wouldn’t wear them now, but the nostalgia is real with those. The same could be said with most retro J’s for me—cool to look at and forever dope, but not for me anymore.

I wonder if they’ll alter the sayings on some of them or just make new ones, some of them were savage and wouldn’t be accepted in todays world :lol:

1692650367922.png

1692650393463.png

1692650410568.png

1692650440522.png

Another 90s nostalgia going to Modells Sporting Goods in NYC.

Mitchell & Ness will pretty much collaborate with any brand or company as long as they can sell rehashed crap for a jacked up price.

I never thought it was possible with them collaborating with And1 until I saw those t-shirts slated to come out.

does anyone know how the fit of a 48 mlb authentic compares to a 44

i have a 44 and i feel like it’s a little short but from what i remember when i sized up in the batting practice jersey, the length didn’t change much it just got boxier

is this the same for the authentics?

does anyone know how the fit of a 48 mlb authentic compares to a 44

i have a 44 and i feel like it’s a little short but from what i remember when i sized up in the batting practice jersey, the length didn’t change much it just got boxier

is this the same for the authentics?
It’s not the same for authentics.

I don't buy M&N, but I came across these on the Michigan fan shop

MI2300.JPG

MI2301.JPG

Someone please explain.
Now that’s some early to mid 90’s right there lol

I don't buy M&N, but I came across these on the Michigan fan shop

MI2300.JPG

MI2301.JPG

Someone please explain.
Jeez M&N like to waste time with crappy products.

I wonder if they’ll alter the sayings on some of them or just make new ones, some of them were savage and wouldn’t be accepted in todays world :lol:
I remember the shirt I had said, “You can’t hold me, that’s your girls job”. I remember getting in 1999 at Footaction in Iverson Mall here in PG county, MD. I think it was on sale for $17.99. The quality was good thick material too because it lasted for a very very long time. I remember getting the And-1 mixtape vhs with the purchase. Good times!

I remember the shirt I had said, “You can’t hold me, that’s your girls job”. I remember getting in 1999 at Footaction in Iverson Mall here in PG county, MD. I think it was on sale for $17.99. The quality was good thick material too because it lasted for a very very long time. I remember getting the And-1 mixtape vhs with the purchase. Good times!
I only went there to get snicker doodles 😂😂

Mitchell & Ness website has 40% of authentics. When I add to cart no discount shows up. Might try again in the afternoon after I wake up. Was looking to grab a couple things.

Iverson had the best ones. When you got them warmed up. People still debate whether Iverson or Forestville is better
Regardless of which mall, I just never saw the hype lol. I just get the regular chocolate chip cookies.

Back
Top Bottom