Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I got another Michael Jordan jersey to add to my collection earlier this month. I relented and got this 1997 NBA Finals version. This makes it twenty-three Jordan jerseys I have in my possession now!
IMG_7221.JPG
IMG_7222.JPG

I doubt it, but I solved that problem. I would trust their "screen print" anyway. I just want seattle/Phoenix/Houston /home Orlando shooting shirts. But I'm probably done with M&N, I don't want to be a liar 😂
We'll see. I'm holding out hope. The other Pistons shooting shirt they recently dropped came with authentic jerseys being released too. I'm hoping M&N can get it together.

Unless they’re changing shape of the jerseys to thinner shoulders meh

I had the mahorn authentic they made awhile back, fit like garbage af
I just meant it in terms of the short sleeved shooting shirts, specifically Phoenix, Orlando, Houston, and Seattle, but idk if those will see the light of day. As far as nba jerseys from them...I don't see myself buying another basketball jersey from them

did anyone buy the authentic shaq LSU jersey from Hibbitt's? The website has wrong stock photo--you see swingman stock photo.

I only got this one this month because I got quite a favorable deal on it. I have no intention of keeping it because it's going to be a trade piece for me eventually.
IMG_7231.JPG
IMG_7232.JPG

anyone know if we will get nhl authentics from M&N again anytime soon ? They are putting out some great styles with the blue line jerseys, but the materials look so cheap

did anyone buy the authentic shaq LSU jersey from Hibbitt's? The website has wrong stock photo--you see swingman stock photo.
This one came today. Had to get a little paper off the numbers. First one I got had a lot of paper stuck to the front and back

Attachments

• IMG_2633.jpeg
    IMG_2633.jpeg
    555.4 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_2551.jpeg
    IMG_2551.jpeg
    379.9 KB · Views: 239
I've had this jersey since 2019. I got the hat off eBay for a damn great deal in 2020. And I finally found some perfect shoes recently to wear with the jersey. It actually took me 4 years to find a Reebok Allen Iverson signature shoe to match with it.
IMG_7219.JPG
IMG_7220.JPG

Back
Top Bottom