Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Are the jersey and shorts swimgmans ? The shorts have pockets. They do this with some NBA ASG shorts where the the built is swingman shorts with pockets, but sold for authentic prices.
swingman shorts dont have side cuts and the premium waistbands.

Swingman also heat pressed, even if stitched, its single and do not have applique layering. the Kith shorts are authentic level. They removed the NBA logoman and replaced with custom appliques.

Does M&N typically have good Black Friday sales? Looking to buy and authentic legacy jersey a gift but I'll wait if sales are likely.

Dope. 40% off of $300 would be nice. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks.
well, its almost like a monthly occurrence so 40% would not be very special, especially after M&N charging 10$ for shipping + Tax (at least for me in CA). Im looking for either 45% or 50% sale for BF to make it worthwhile.

not to mention during this last year, M&N started upping their retail mark from 250$/275$ to 300$/325$, respectively. If the sale is ONLY 40% its actually a step backwards compared to previous years.

well, its almost like a monthly occurrence so 40% would not be very special, especially after M&N charging 10$ for shipping + Tax (at least for me in CA). Im looking for either 45% or 50% sale for BF to make it worthwhile.

not to mention during this last year, M&N started upping their retail mark from 250$/275$ to 300$/325$, respectively. If the sale is ONLY 40% its actually a step backwards compared to previous years.

I was ready to fork out the $300 so 40% off is good by me

IMG_2818.jpeg
IMG_2819.jpeg
IMG_2820.jpeg

swingman shorts dont have side cuts and the premium waistbands.

Swingman also heat pressed, even if stitched, its single and do not have applique layering. the Kith shorts are authentic level. They removed the NBA logoman and replaced with custom appliques.

are they worth the 150? damn im close to pulling the trigger but $150 on some shorts rn is asking a lot

I just copped white Randy Moss legacy jersey, Vikings satin jacket, a Vikings hat, and helmet crew sweater for 286. I put that 40% off to great use.

Back
Top Bottom