Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Gotta love ebay

Screenshot_20231209_124213_Chrome.jpg

Yep, the new runs of Dons run small. I bought the white Magic joints direct from JD in my usual XL and they fit like a L. Returned them for the black Bulls joints b/c they measured them for me and said they ran bigger than the Magic pair. Nope…still young as hell. Had the same issue with the Michigan joints, but thought it was just b/c it was a college pair.

So size up if you can, although they’ll still be shorter than what we’ve been getting for awhile now.

edit: Also, who the hell asked for the same shorts we’ve already had but shorter? :lol: At least drop some **** we’ve never seen.

Yeah...I don't know who asked for shorter shorts...

I like the old run stuff...just give it to use the exact way it was when it dropped.

Yep, the new runs of Dons run small. I bought the white Magic joints direct from JD in my usual XL and they fit like a L. Returned them for the black Bulls joints b/c they measured them for me and said they ran bigger than the Magic pair. Nope…still young as hell. Had the same issue with the Michigan joints, but thought it was just b/c it was a college pair.

So size up if you can, although they’ll still be shorter than what we’ve been getting for awhile now.

edit: Also, who the hell asked for the same shorts we’ve already had but shorter? :lol: At least drop some **** we’ve never seen.
oh what the heck man.

wow thanks for IDing this deal - i think this is the lowest price i've seen. Minus the navy nuggets Don's shorts deal from like 1-2 years back (it was like 99$ if i remembered correctly)

1702063085114.png
1702363536361.png

bought and gonna return, NBA store dont do price adjustment but even at the cost of returning fee of 10$ its 15$ cheaper than what i bought it at.

ugh.

Back
Top Bottom