Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Hoping those Grizzlies Just Don's I ordered are not the short shorts dudes is rocking these days.

Will just have to wait and see now.

Oneness Black Friday haul. Kinda wish I pulled the trigger on the red Bullets but happy overall.

image.jpg

During the NBA Finals last year in Denver they moved the camera to the audience and they had this guy in the stands with an older Nuggets sweater with Maxi the Miner I think it's called and it was hard AF.

They should bring out some more of those Denver pieces.

They got about 13 pairs on sale at 50%

50 off is good but not all of those worth it even at half off. The bulls and heat definitely. I would also argue that the Heat JD is not as good quality as the authentic White Lebron Heat that’s out now on Mitchell ness. The quality of the fabric is nicer on the authentics because it’s the late 2010 adidas/Reebok patterns.

At this point I don’t know whether to just order from fanatics and to expect my cyber Monday order from M&N to not arrive or what… no email response. Item just says processing still

At this point I don’t know whether to just order from fanatics and to expect my cyber Monday order from M&N to not arrive or what… no email response. Item just says processing still
It's likely canceled. The same thing happened to me when I ordered the Magic jacket. Showed processing, but it was actually OOS. They never told me it was canceled.

Stay away from m&n plus you always impatient anyways :lol: they’ve gotten really bad.

I see zero reason to go through them when everything is available fanatics and other places and have same amount of sales

You would think with fanatics taking over they would switch to being fanatics based site and customer service? Not going weeks without a response and screwing people on returns

50 off is good but not all of those worth it even at half off. The bulls and heat definitely. I would also argue that the Heat JD is not as good quality as the authentic White Lebron Heat that’s out now on Mitchell ness. The quality of the fabric is nicer on the authentics because it’s the late 2010 adidas/Reebok patterns.
To me white mesh is just a dirt magnet too

Back
Top Bottom