Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

damn, yall the small size gang.

I picked up the black bulls, coming in at size XL and REALLY tempting to risk it for the size L red bulls.

My jean size measures 38 and a true XL in authentic short sizing, i know length wont change, but im not sure how different the waistband is +/- one size, in this case - one size.

do yall think its gonna fit?

Thanks, guess ill avert the risk and stick with XL

Also, wierd observation - on IG the ONLY shoe that besides BSTN stock photos people ONLY wear red toe/blue toed questions with the sixers joints lol, was looking for styling examples (besides basic white kicks like af1) and the internet disappointed me.

IMG_3313.jpeg
IMG_3314.jpeg

I know I’m the only person looking forward to the 7” Dons to go on sale. I sold most of my shorts because they didn’t match with the slimmer/ fitted shirts I was buying.

Yeah, making the Don's 7' inseam is like adding the bottle curve to the authentic jerseys, it deviated from the original product that is authentic nba shorts. Unless Mitchell ness start making 7 inch authentic shorts this just seems like a awkward pivot in design.

IMG_7341.png
IMG_7342.png

No clue if fake Mitchell & Ness is still really a thing but just making sure this is legit before I place an offer.

It's been a long time since I got a baseball jersey.
IMG_7447.JPG
IMG_7448.JPG

Closeup photo of the patch on the right sleeve.
IMG_7449.JPG

Closeup photo of the patch on the left sleeve.
IMG_7450.JPG

I know I’m the only person looking forward to the 7” Dons to go on sale. I sold most of my shorts because they didn’t match with the slimmer/ fitted shirts I was buying.

Dude, where the hell have you been? I haven't seen you on this thread in a long time. Nice to see you reappear after a long absence on here.

You tended to support me and my content on here.

IMG_7341.png
IMG_7342.png

No clue if fake Mitchell & Ness is still really a thing but just making sure this is legit before I place an offer.

Caught a nice deal $164 total with shipping.

It appears you already closed the deal with that one.

If you want assurance that it's legitimate when you receive it, just check for the tag attached on the inside of the jersey that shows the production time frame and other details on it. Fakes are normally devoid of tags that are supposed to be attached by default on the inside of a jersey.

Latest pick up from Fanatics
1703880542073.jpeg

1703880559217.jpeg

Any Dolphins jersey of Dan Marino will always be nice.

It's been a long time since I got a baseball jersey.
IMG_7447.JPG
IMG_7448.JPG

Closeup photo of the patch on the right sleeve.
IMG_7449.JPG

Closeup photo of the patch on the left sleeve.
IMG_7450.JPG

Dude, where the hell have you been? I haven't seen you on this thread in a long time. Nice to see you reappear after a long absence on here.

It appears you already closed the deal with that one.

If you want assurance that it's legitimate when you receive it, just check for the tag attached on the inside of the jersey that shows the production time frame and other details on it. Fakes are normally devoid of tags that are supposed to be attached by default on the inside of a jersey.

Any Dolphins jersey of Dan Marino will always be nice.
Someone else on here already confirmed it for me but still good to know thanks.

You always post good stuff!! I’m still working on getting my jerseys in a 40. I’ve sold all of my 44’s and am slowly getting my collection back together.

JD shorts down to $120 @ Coporate... wish the red bulls joints would have stayed in stock but I missed the shorts and the pants on the JD site, smh. Ohh well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom