Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

JD shorts down to $120 @ Coporate... wish the red bulls joints would have stayed in stock but I missed the shorts and the pants on the JD site, smh. Ohh well.
lol dang, i copped some of the shorts @ $140 but now contemplating if i should pick up the sixers/ sounds at this price

i def regret copping the satin huskies pair ~$200 last year....

posting the loot from black friday. I picked up these items late cause just don sent to my billing address instead. Jacket is fitted for sure but but the side zippers def allow room. Quality is A+ and the jacket is likely made by Dehen (i have other dehen usa made pieces and material used is identical. Raptors shorts is what i assume earlier runs.

Attachments

• IMG_5959.jpeg
    IMG_5959.jpeg
    455.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5960.jpeg
    IMG_5960.jpeg
    405.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5961.jpeg
    IMG_5961.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5962.jpeg
    IMG_5962.jpeg
    316.4 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_5963.jpeg
    IMG_5963.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 267
posting the loot from black friday. I picked up these items late cause just don sent to my billing address instead. Jacket is fitted for sure but but the side zippers def allow room. Quality is A+ and the jacket is likely made by Dehen (i have other dehen usa made pieces and material used is identical. Raptors shorts is what i assume earlier runs.

Made in USA? Very nice.

Got the red Bulls at $140 and order confirmed for the black Bulls at $120. I think my Just Don shorts collection is complete, unless I can get the Bears pair for around $100, or a Cubs pair. Pretty much Chicago only for me, except for the Oakland pair I got for around $100 after they were talking about them moving to Vegas. Don't feel to bad wearing gear for a team that no longer exists and is in a different league.

Got the red Bulls at $140 and order confirmed for the black Bulls at $120. I think my Just Don shorts collection is complete, unless I can get the Bears pair for around $100, or a Cubs pair. Pretty much Chicago only for me, except for the Oakland pair I got for around $100 after they were talking about them moving to Vegas. Don't feel to bad wearing gear for a team that no longer exists and is in a different league.

I too bit at $140.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 796
They got some dope players made for the NHL jerseys, too bad they're garbage quality.

Some real randoms too though, Nabokov sharks is interesting. Could've done a Marleau

They're slacking on making new MLB authentic
FACTS! I’m still waiting for M&N to make another white Expos authentic. They almost had my money with the recent blue Expos but I refused! Give me a white non pinstriped Warren Cromartie Expos jersey!

Also, I hope at some point Just Don makes their shorts in bigger sizes.

They got some dope players made for the NHL jerseys, too bad they're garbage quality.

Some real randoms too though, Nabokov sharks is interesting. Could've done a Marleau

I should have copped the Kings Gretzky jersey back in the day when MN was running its Black Friday all jerseys for $99. It was between that and the Prime Niners `94 50th anniversary and I chose the Prime.

Back
Top Bottom