Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My goodness! There’s so many jerseys I wish M&N would just make authentics of! All of those Swingman should’ve been made into authentics too!

It's so backwards with this company. I recall they made a good amount of authentic jerseys of less popular players during the early 2000s. But they tended not to make sought after players.

I wish EPS did NFL mods

It sucks they still have that stricture where they can only do customized NFL jerseys through a licensed retailer. Otherwise, they will lose their rights to customize NFL jerseys if they do work for customers who send stuff to them.

Looking for Authentic/swingman Shorts New York Knicks Road 1996-97 Sz small

If anyone sees below retail

It's so backwards with this company. I recall they made a good amount of authentic jerseys of less popular players during the early 2000s. But they tended not to make sought after players.

It sucks they still have that stricture where they can only do customized NFL jerseys through a licensed retailer. Otherwise, they will lose their rights to customize NFL jerseys if they do work for customers who send stuff to them.
I remember in high school how everyone wanted all the popular players now it’s literally the opposite they just keep releasing different jerseys with the same players. I wish they’d bring back ones like the light blue Bob Mcadoo I had in high school.

Good timing for me to get this one since it's now officially the NBA All-Star Weekend beginning today. I already had the hat for a few years. I got the shoes a year ago. Nice to finally get this jersey to match.
IMG_7658.JPG
IMG_7668.JPG

I admit I got the idea for the jersey and shoes from seeing him wear them in the 1998 NBA All-Star Game.
1708124444938.png

By the way, this makes it 25 Jordan jerseys for me now!

Mitchell and Ness really need to fix the cut of the MLB BP jerseys. I’d love to own a few but you have to be under 6 feet for it not to be a crop top.

Never was the biggest fan of this one but I got it to add it to my Kobe collection. I’m trying to get most of them with the exception of a couple because some feel like they would be doubles because a patch on it or without.

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpeg
    IMG_0632.jpeg
    443 KB · Views: 1,162
  • IMG_0633.jpeg
    IMG_0633.jpeg
    422.6 KB · Views: 1,160
There's a restock of Kobe authentic jerseys on Fanatics if anyone still wants one. Unfortunately, they don't have all the variations. Just what they previously stocked. I assume promo codes should be valid on them whenever one is available.

I remember in high school how everyone wanted all the popular players now it’s literally the opposite they just keep releasing different jerseys with the same players. I wish they’d bring back ones like the light blue Bob Mcadoo I had in high school.

I remember they made a decent amount of jerseys of less popular players during the 2000s. Clearly the opposite of how we all wanted the popular players with that one.

I sure did notice there have been abundant variations of jerseys with highly popular players since the last decade.

I noticed a good amount of popular jerseys or players that were out during the 2000s no longer existed after that decade. I'm sure it has a lot to do with securing the rights of individuals. Like they had Charles Barkley during that decade but never after because he didn't re-sign with them.

There's a restock of Kobe authentic jerseys on Fanatics if anyone still wants one. Unfortunately, they don't have all the variations. Just what they previously stocked. I assume promo codes should be valid on them whenever one is available.

I remember they made a decent amount of jerseys of less popular players during the 2000s. Clearly the opposite of how we all wanted the popular players with that one.

I sure did notice there have been abundant variations of jerseys with highly popular players since the last decade.

I noticed a good amount of popular jerseys or players that were out during the 2000s no longer existed after that decade. I'm sure it has a lot to do with securing the rights of individuals. Like they had Charles Barkley during that decade but never after because he didn't re-sign with them.
That’s also a good point I forgot they ever had Barkley jerseys those are probably a pretty penny if you ever come across one.

Back
Top Bottom