Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_2291.jpeg

Hella random but does anyone else love the M&N Jumbotron shorts? I’ve had the top left Raiders pair for years but just recently copped the other pairs for around $40 each. Imo it gives vibes of a budget every day wear Just Don short that I can comfortably rock to workout in.

IMG_2291.jpeg

Hella random but does anyone else love the M&N Jumbotron shorts? I’ve had the top left Raiders pair for years but just recently copped the other pairs for around $40 each. Imo it gives vibes of a budget every day wear Just Don short that I can comfortably rock to workout in.

Yeah, I like those - and that’s a totally reasonable price for a pair of casual shorts.

Did Black Magic Authentic shorts every drop again outside that one M&N website drop?
Feels like I haven't seen them since.

PO

I’ve been eyeing the Georgetown and Michigan shorts, they’re very old school looking. They sorta remind me of the late 80’s to early 90’s when “muscle pants” were in style.

BSTN.com as well

I just contemplated getting another pair of Lakers shorts. I have the home pair but I think I like the pair with the larger print vs the slightly smaller on.
Maybe I’m just bored, when I am I just buy things I don’t need
Same as far being bored buy things I'm about to buy 2 hats I don't need but I like them

Funny I came in about to ask if anything new is gonna drop and how boring this brand is and no new nba jerseys

And I’m not talking about **** from 2008 and newer

M&n sucks but glad the melo is dropping finally

Back
Top Bottom