Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That Kobe is interesting, looks to be from ~2004 or so. Which was years after they’d already released the ‘1996-97’ version with the gold Jerry.
Were those just for autograph or actually released?

I know they did Lebron, melo, and darko but only for upper deck to be signed. NOT released
I think it was released, I don’t recall UDA ever doing that Kobe. All the retail tagging on it looks all good, which I believe wasn’t done on the UDA exclusives. (I’ll have to double check on my Melo)

M&N on Left, OG I just found to the right.
image.jpg

When do you guys think the Syracuse wanker kit will realistically be discount eligible?

I didn't originally want it but it's looking better and better since there ain't really anything else interesting right now.

loved that kobe blue jersey but sold mines to an NTer here... hated that the 8 was too low and would look silly if I altered the jersey

nice so it is the shorter inseam? also, where did you cop?

this is a important question - so wait, so its the 7in version and not the reg 8in?

Yea shorter inseam than the Sixers pair for instance. I’ll measure all the seams when I get home in the morning, they seemed to be a bit smaller throughout but will let you know first thing.
I copped from M&N UK, drunken purchase.

Is there something different about that one vs the ones on the M&N site now?
judging by pics the black part of the numbers is different older ones closer to screen print.

Current jersey mesh a little different and the body of the jersey/shoulder and sleeve area on the new ones the color isn’t a complete match

judging by pics the black part of the numbers is different older ones closer to screen print.

Current jersey mesh a little different and the body of the jersey/shoulder and sleeve area on the new ones the color isn’t a complete match
Yeah sounds pretty typical for M&N these days.

Sixers and Bears are the only pairs I haven’t washed or worn yet.

Sixers comparison
IMG_4197.jpeg

IMG_4182.jpeg

IMG_4184.jpeg

Bears comparison
IMG_4211.jpeg

IMG_4198.jpeg

IMG_4200.jpeg

A few measurements
IMG_4218.jpeg

IMG_4249.jpeg

IMG_4293.jpeg

I was wrong about them being smaller throughout. All XL and the waist is the same on all three.

Appreciate the measurements. Been jonesing for a new pair of Dons and those pics pushed me over the edge lol.

BSTN have got 25% off sale prices with code EXTRA25, hopefully it works on the US site. I copped the white Bulls and might go back for the black Sixers.

^ if you want something bad paying retail is not a bad thing... I remember wanting the black magic shorts to release for years and when they finally came out last year I copped for retail... back in 03 when I first got into throwbacks and m&n sales were not as frequent I was copping jerseys at retail all the time :smh:

Nah, sometimes you just want to wear stuff now and not wait months for a discount that may never come. With all the Dons I’ve acquired on discount I’m still up enough where a retail-ish purchase isn’t crazy (at least to me :lol: ).

Sometimes ya gotta treat yourself.

Sometimes people are too hold out for sales, I won’t cop unless it’s 40-50% off hungry for their own good. They play that waiting game and stuff either sells out in their size or they’re waiting months for that deal.

Don’t get me wrong. I love a good sale just as much as the next person does and the majority of my purchases are well below retail. But if it’s something I really want. I’m not going to wait months to potentially save money which really isn’t that much to me in the bigger picture of things. Also I know it’ll balance itself out as I’ll likely end up getting good deals on the next few purchases.

There’s no point in working and doing all my other side ventures if I don’t treat myself. My bills are paid, kids are taken care of etc. I’m copping that damn jersey at retail if I really want it and a deal isn’t likely for a few months lol.

Last edited:
who has the best price for the black authentic Iverson Georgetown in a large? I’m bit wary of going on eBay, but they seem to be $150 and under….if they are legit authentics 🤷🏻‍♂️ Thanks

IMG_4526.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom