Official MJcry gif & img thread

Permission to steal for my avy? ^ :rofl:

EDIT: I put it on, let me know if you want me to change it, if you made it :lol:

Star Wars, Jordans, and MJCrying.. beautiful.

Last edited:
                                                                                  Draymond Green Air Kung Fu kick to the nuts.

Draymond Green (Guilty)

Compare

No Rap In Those Beats  [Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It]

Draymond Beats The Rap/Kick  [He's Playing]

Drake shows up for game 4 vs Cavs. [at the half  57 - 41 Raptors]

Premature!.........I don't think so!...........Go Cavs!

Crow is not an option!

Nostradamus

Oops!

Don't mean a thing without the ring.  

~Scottie Pippen~ 

Up 3 - 1 the Thunder will have hell to pay (via memes) if they choke it away!

on twitter i saw Lebron do his chalk toss and in the fog the mjcry face faded in and out real quick... i lost it

That Vine was nice @serstylz2, I had to get in on it!

My take!

Just Saying!

All in fun, Schroder can ball!

For the young bloods.... (Gremlins 1984)

5uWl68s.gif

Demar "Bucky" Jordan

Last edited:
                                                                                                                       Jordan Mutant Ninja Turtle

Last edited:
                                                                                                          You've been Jordan Cry Faced!............Win to avoid!

Back
Top Bottom