=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

Yo . . . I'm back from my hiatus . . .

This Mood Muzik 3 is the BEST album I've heard since Biggie died, this %@%@ is AMAZING, I started listenin to this on Monday morning and have listened toit non stop since then, the only break I take is to roll up, after that I'm zoned out listenin to this %@%@. In my HONEST opinion this is one of the 10best hip hop albums EVER . . . And I've built a rep on here for being a "hater" (which I'm not but whatever), yo I honestly don't knowwhen I'm gonna stop listenin to this %@%@ . . . I listen to it when I wake up, on my way to work, while I'm at work, and when I leave work . . . Onlystoppin to roll up. This %@%@ is the illest . . . I've listened to it without a skip atleast 5 times a day for the past week . . . And "All OfMe" gets atleast 15 plays a day . . .

Aint no one rapping %%%*@# with Joe Budden, and outside of BIG and the R I'm willing to put Joe's best material up against ANYone to ever touch a mic .. . Past or present, dead or alive, locked up or free . . . PERIOD.

Bout to roll up and listen again . . .

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Yo . . . I'm back from my hiatus . . .

This Mood Muzik 3 is the BEST album I've heard since Biggie died, this %@%@ is AMAZING, I started listenin to this on Monday morning and have listened to it non stop since then, the only break I take is to roll up, after that I'm zoned out listenin to this %@%@. In my HONEST opinion this is one of the 10 best hip hop albums EVER . . . And I've built a rep on here for being a "hater" (which I'm not but whatever), yo I honestly don't know when I'm gonna stop listenin to this %@%@ . . . I listen to it when I wake up, on my way to work, while I'm at work, and when I leave work . . . Only stoppin to roll up. This %@%@ is the illest . . . I've listened to it without a skip atleast 5 times a day for the past week . . . And "All Of Me" gets atleast 15 plays a day . . .

Aint no one rapping %%%*@# with Joe Budden, and outside of BIG and the R I'm willing to put Joe's best material up against ANYone to ever touch a mic . . . Past or present, dead or alive, locked up or free . . . PERIOD.

Bout to roll up and listen again . . .

Agreed....But I blatantly remember you saying joe was wack and couldn't understand his hype

Yo if I said that, I was seriously wildin . . . I was prolly spazzin after he aint show up to that battle . . .

I'm a fool for that tho . . .

But real %++*, Joe is in my top 5 MCs of all time . . .

I will put him against ANYone outside of BIG and Rakim. PERIOD.

I tried to listen to Ready To Die and turned it off after Everyday Struggle . . . Yo I don't think I'm gonna stop listenin to this . . . EVER.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Yo this joint is so dope . . . Between my last few posts I've listened to it once again . . . I'm on "Secrets", but I started the album at"All Of Me" of course . . .

Only thing that grabbed my attention was the Ciara video
eek.gif
eek.gif
just now . . .

But this +@$* is flawless IMO . . .

Is that Clipse any good BTW?? I haven't even had a desire to hear anything else since I listened to this Monday . . . I heard G Unit had a mixtape orsomethin . . . Who knows. Who cares really . . .

Clipse joint aint out yet....Hopefully it drops this weekend.....

New g-unit joint supposed to drop on Monday....

Yea I'm gonna check that Clipse, I'm sure it will be somethin pretty solid . . . G Unit is more or less a toss up at this stage in the game . . .

I guess I'll try to listen to somethin else for a sec . . . Or watch Forensic Files or some %##* . . . %##* I'm bout to go smoke some more and prollylisten to this %##* again . . .

Yeah man.....Clipse rarely dissapoint....

Im thinking this new G-unit joint is gonna be tough....the last 50 mixtape was surprisingly good (Sabrina's Baby Boy)....

Yea I liked that joint . . . They killed that Killarmy joint ("ShootOuts") for the track "On Some *$%!", "Coke Life", "SouthSide", the Kanye produced track . . . It showed some promise . . . Hopefully the actual album is impressive tho . . .

Yo . . . This joint "All Of Me" is my joint . . . I find myself rewinding the chorus . . . Even that @#!% is amazing. I've been listening to thissong since 6 PM YESTERDAY . . . Still got in on repeat. I hope the extended version has another 2 or 3 mins, and the chorus again . . .

All you need, is this @#!%, a 20, and a dutch and you good

Yo . . . This joint "All Of Me" is my joint . . . I find myself rewinding the chorus . . . Even that $$%% is amazing. I've been listening to thissong since 6 PM YESTERDAY . . . Still got in on repeat. I hope the extended version has another 2 or 3 mins, and the chorus again . . .

All you need, is this $$%%, a 20, and a dutch and you good

^ lol i randomly bust out with the

i giiiiiive you my ALLLLLLLLLLL

but it seems like thats not enuffffffffff

HOW DID YOU GET ALLLLL OOOOOFFFFFF MEEE

ALOT OF THINGS HAVE CHANGED FROM WHAT I SEEE

IS THIS THE WAY ITS 'POSED TO BEE----E-E-E-E-E?

and then with the aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaoooohhhhh

the song is just beautiful. the way the beat does that weird lil synth type thing (it comes in around "....a middle child, wish me and my brothers wascloser")...I LOVE THAT!!!

one of the first couples time i heard this song it honestly almost brought me to tears...but i got no shame in saying that. got me all choked up and#%%+...some people already got they appointment to meet jesus!!

i can relate to joey a lot....i've had to take depression medication and #%%+ before...i've been in arguements with my ex sometimes before where wejust both start busting out laughing not knowing what the %*%% we were arguing about. #%%+ man....this dude...i got a lot of love for joe. ANYBODY OUT THERERELATING TO MY PAIN...TURN THE MUSIC UP LET ME KNOW THAT IM SANE!!

Originally Posted by dreClark

and then with the aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaoooohhhhh

I do that *@!$ everytime I score when I go hoop....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ive listened to this song so many times i know all the adlibs and even when he doubles up on his voice.
laugh.gif

This is played in my room everyday, with 3 other people in there..

3 of us say all the words to it, while one doesn't feel it all, and hates just to hate

our conversation about it

there should be no +%@%+ alive
that can listen to all of me
and not feel ANYTHINg
like there's nothing in that song that hits you???
it aint possible
thats a real +%@%+
lol sean idk what he been thru in life
i really have no idea
maybe nothing too dramatic

laugh.gif

It might be the song ever, dead serious

Anybody ever play this song while on a tredmil???...its like I get so lost in the song by time its over I've ran a mile already...crazy...

Originally Posted by JayJay414

Anybody ever play this song while on a tredmil???...its like I get so lost in the song by time its over I've ran a mile already...crazy...
ill add it to my workout mix. i got "find a way" which is like a 6+ minute song and do the same thing with that song.

haha, i listen to "all of me" when i'm on the treadmill....because i end up trying to focus on the lyrics it takes my mind off the running andthe time goes by faster.

Back
Top Bottom