Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

1st time hearing of Hendricks, saw the 101 buildup show, he got a shot? Comes off as a tough as nails type dude who is just going to throw.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

1st time hearing of Hendricks, saw the 101 buildup show, he got a shot? Comes off as a tough as nails type dude who is just going to throw.

undefeated thus far.

had a couple of entertaining bouts in the wec.

Nice to see everybody made weight, can't wait for tomorrow night!!
smokin.gif

haha i would let gina carano "ground and pound" me.

i would even let her put me in a triangle... naked..

Originally Posted by heemsta

haha i would let gina carano "ground and pound" me.

i would even let her put me in a triangle... naked..
laugh.gif
Same here

and where can I watch replays of the weigh-in?

laugh.gif
wow really? not gonna argue bout something this dumb, but obviously he wouldnt look like AA if he didnt have a beard... Andrei is one of my favoritefighters, so yeah, i know he has a beard.

Not sure why you trying to call someone out on something trivial and non existant.

^ and im not sure why you bother to bs it that far .

but hey, you say and believe what you want and ill leave it.

btw i saw a guy who looked like gsp with a shaved head the other day.

then i saw a guy who looked minotauro with a scar on his back.

coincidentally enough i then saw a guy who looked like chuck liddell with a mohawk.

laugh.gif

i hope KenFlo SMASHES Penn (although its not too likely to happen)

oh, and i definitely agree with Clutchshooter in that childish little debate you two just had.

Gonna be my first live UFC (although I went to Affliction Day of Reckoning) and I can't wait. I hope Forrest/Anderson is an all out war.

Originally Posted by Club29

i hope KenFlo SMASHES Penn (although its not too likely to happen)

oh, and i definitely agree with Clutchshooter in that childish little debate you two just had.

As much as I don't like BJ Penn I don't think he'll lose, he looks very humble and focused this time around.

Back
Top Bottom