Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I agree that johnny was dropping them on the back of amir's head but it was either amir getting back up while getting punched in the face or drop down andhopefully get on his back while probably getting punched on.

you know what, now that I think of it I do agree the ref did step in a bit early on that decision, i take back what I said.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

If the ref let the match go any longer. Hendricks still would have TKO him.
Then let him TKO him. If Amir was okay (which he seemed from my eyes) then he would've came up covered up. You gotta see Hendricks otherfights to understand. He'll go off on a flurry if he sees the guy even the slightest bit hurt and completely gas out QUICK. It didn't look like hechanged anything with how he just let off.

damn..can't find any decent streams
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Gregory House

laugh.gif
Am I the only one that wants to punch Joe Rogan in the face?

He's annoying as hell with his damn commentary.
hes puppychow lol i wanted to duff him out since fear factor

I just want to be able to watch the silva-forrest fight, if i miss that fight because of lagging streams I'm going to commit that

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

I just want to be able to watch the silva-forrest fight, if i miss that fight because of lagging streams I'm going to commit that

That's a little extreme. You're saying your life isn't worth $45?

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

That's a little extreme. You're saying your life isn't worth $45?
umm I was kidding...I will just be really mad if i miss this fight, geez

Back
Top Bottom