Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Well that's it, hopefully Carano becomes a spokes model and doesn't endanger that faceanymore. I don't think I need to see anymore womens MMA, it didn't really do it for me

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Cyborg vs BJ Penn?
nerd.gif

nah..

cyborg would have to move up in weight..

her next fight should be against someone in her weight class.. either mike brown or urijah faber.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

so why did gina get up when she was on top?
indifferent.gif

that cyborg has got to be a man or full of steroids like those 70s russian athletes
1) shouldnt have gotten up
2) shouldnt have circled toward cyborg's right hand smh
3) she has to be full of steroids...crazy big ugh
sick.gif

that hurt just watching the fight, how can you beat up someone so beautiful, lol

cyborg has a husband? who's the "man" in that relationship?

I'm not gone lie....I'm a Cyborg fan. I enjoy watching her fight. That passion is unparalleled.

Gina got too hollywood...no edge left.

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

that hurt just watching the fight, how can you beat up someone so beautiful, lol

cyborg has a husband? who's the "man" in that relationship?

His name is cyborg lulz..He's an mma fighter as well.....They would make lovely babies together

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

mark my words this is the last televised womens mma fight we will see
They'll still show womens MMA, unless Gina is crazy enough to try a rematch, This was the last Main Event for Womens MMA.

Originally Posted by no vert

I was going for Cyborg,but i wonder what would of have happened if Gina had one more second?

gina was done regardless.

if the round wouldve ended they would have just called it in between rounds ala penn/sherk.

Originally Posted by no vert

I was going for Cyborg,but i wonder what would of have happened if Gina had one more second?
Gina was gassed. It would have been more of the same in the 2nd. Although she did last longer than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom