Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

you know I never understood why ufc 115 was looked down upon by so many people. I am more excited for this event than the rampage/rashad fight card(s). The only fight worth it on that card was the Lil Nog/Brilz fight.

War Liddel
War Barry
War MacDonald
War Thiago
War Danzig
War Griffin

Originally Posted by Ryda421

damn wish i could make it to 117 but seeing that i just lost my job i probably won't make the trip up north FML

hopefully roy nelson can pull off the KO
pimp.gif

Roy Nelson will get handled by JDS

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

you know I never understood why ufc 115 was looked down upon by so many people. I am more excited for this event than the rampage/rashad fight card(s). The only fight worth it on that card was the Lil Nog/Brilz fight.

War Liddel
War Barry
War MacDonald
War Thiago
War Danzig
War Griffin
Because of the main event. Liddell/Franklin can put on a good fight but I personally could care less about this card other than Cro Cop. 113 now THAT was a great main event(at least for me) and was a solid card 110. If we count WEC then include 48 in that too.
I didn't buy into the whole Rampage/Rashad hype machine, in fact I was disappointed that they decided to promote that instead of Machida/Shogun 2. I suppose it's just the hardcore MMA Pride/Chute Boxe fan in me.

Also 115 looks terrible in comparison to 116, where not one fight on the main card looks boring.

Originally Posted by Club29

Im actually much more interested in the Kampmann/Thiago matchup. That's gonna be a tough one to call.

Both are pretty well-rounded, giving the standup advantage to Kampmann, but Thiago is coming off back-to-back victories of 2 of AKA's best.

Hard to say, in my opinion. I'm gonna go with Kampmann by decision or underrated ground ability

You should put some dough on it.  Kampmann is a big underdog.  +220 or something.  I've got Thiago via tko.

Originally Posted by Carver

damn wish i could make it to 117 but seeing that i just lost my job i probably won't make the trip up north FML

pimp.gif

not that easy, roy is a king at putting together strategies. we'll just see how well he executes it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

pimp.gif

Roy Nelson is very good. He has a better ground game and his stand up is almost as good. It will be a tough fight.

My picks for tonight are Carlos, Yvel, Paulo, Mirko and Chuck. Alot of people are looking down on this card but I think it looks pretty solid. Better than 114 trash.

Originally Posted by PrideFan

My picks for tonight are Carlos, Yvel, Paulo, Mirko and Chuck. Alot of people are looking down on this card but I think it looks pretty solid. Better than 114 trash.

Didn't see that coming.
laugh.gif

But I got:
Carlos-UD
Yvel-TKO
Kampmann-UD
Berry-TKO
Rich-TKO or UD

Back
Top Bottom