Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

This pic is full of win.

1011.jpg
I got a little hard

whoa nate diaz got suplexed 3 times like crazy haha dudes a tough kid though i give him props but rory macdonald is on the come up.

henderson's new backpiece is ill.
i hope he doesn't ask for a jesus shoutout after the fight.  it's annoying.  jesus don't care if you win or not.

i'm checking in for tonight and I have a little situation that i'd like to get some feedback on:

my cousin text me today around 5 to ask me if I wanna go watch tonights fight at the bar...I say yes...so he's like i'll be around your way for 8 p.m....I tell him okay but there's no rush if your busy doing something around that time (he was at his nephews b-day party)...he's like "no +%##"...then I text him okay so just text me 1/2 hour before you leave so I can get ready.

He calls me 20 min ago and tells me he's in front of my house...i'm like okay but I need to take a shower...he's like what?!?!! why aren't your ready?...i'm like homie I told you to text me 1/2 hour before you leave...he's like yea but I was talking to my girl on the phone for 1/2 hour...so i'm like well why didn't you call me before that or even call me while you were talking to your girl...he's like "yo I told you I was coming you should have been ready...i'm like homie you told me you were coming for 8, now it's 9:30....

Now dude is madd butthurt over this and said he's going home...

laugh.gif

would you guys agree with me with the position I took with this matter?

Tis the coolest story to tell the bro's

WOW! What was the official time there? 7 or 8 second stoppage? I can't imagine training for months and getting killed like that in no time.

smh @ Drake getting a bigger pop than BJ

Gotta give credit to UFC for mic'ing this place very well. Sounds 100x better than when WWE runs stadium shows.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

flying triangle...so impressive when executed correctly.
yeah, it was nice but did take a while.  it was more like a delayed flying triangle sub.  
laugh.gif

true the other dude stayed in there for a while, I can't remember if he was doing the telephone trick to keep the pressure off...could've been why he was able to stick in there

Back
Top Bottom