Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

After the first round i dont think a single good thing was said about page
i hope jones busted cuz he got slurrped hard

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rampage still acting fool

Damn.  Sounds like I missed some good post-fight interviews.  
laugh.gif

I'll try to find them on youtube tomorrow.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I will be rooting against Jones in all fights going forward. Not a fan of this guy.

How can you hate on this type of talent?
Don't like him as a person.
why?

I like both fighters but I'm a Rampage fan for life. Too bad this guy just danced tonight
tired.gif

oh btw, wishful thinking: Silva V Jones (although I do want to see JJ fight Machida first)

Damb... by dude Page man... I really wanted him to knock that little prick flat on his back.

I don't think there are too many fighters out there that can go stand up with Rampage though, but there are other elements to MMA and Jones used it well by using his legs to keep the distance between him and Rampage.

Rampage is still and will always be that dude though!

It seemed as though he knew he couldn't win the fight though and let Jones chock him out... from my POV at least.

I hope he doesn't retire or become a fighter that is just a stepping stone for another and takes loss after loss after loss.

I'm left here wondering who in the Light Heavyweight division can stop dude unless he meets up with Anderson Silva...

Yeah you can tell Bones is a little phony/fake. Hes like a goody two shoes in front of the cameras. But I hate Rashad so I hope Bones destroys him. And
laugh.gif
@ Rashad's face at the end of the faceoff with bones. He was looking super pist.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

How can you hate on this type of talent?
Don't like him as a person.
why?

I like both fighters but I'm a Rampage fan for life. Too bad this guy just danced tonight
tired.gif

oh btw, wishful thinking: Silva V Jones (although I do want to see JJ fight Machida first)
Silva has said many times that he will not move up in weight.
Like has been said, Jones comes off as a douche.  He comes off holier than thou.  He wasn't going to say anything going into the fight with Rashad?  Get over yourself.

And listening to Rogan and Goldberg made me hate him even more.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's great in the cage.  I just want to see him lose.

I can already see people underestimating Shad.

I give Rashad as good a chance as anyone else against Bones. For some reason I think it's a great match up. If he can just get him down once or twice, the blanketing can and will ensue. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom