Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

So does Machida stand a chance against Jones?

Or is he gonna get KTFO?
I don't think Machida can beat Jones. I see Jones winning via TKO ground and pound.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough! I hope Ben Henderson beats Guida. Rumors have it the winner will face Edgar in Japan.

And JDS/Cain is a toss up. We might see this fight go the distance. I see JDS stuffing take downs and getting the better of the exchanges on the feet, but i think Cain will be successful in the later rounds, get the take downs. I'm rooting for JDS, but i feel that Cain will get the W.

YUKU FTL! The last page or two always seem to appear and disappear, currently the thread shows there being 1023 total pages but I cannot see 1022 or 1023.

I got JDS and Bendo. I know how devastating shoulder surgery can be, so it's hard for me to believe Cain's the same fighter as before. We'll see, though. This is going to be WAR.

Henderson should beat Guida because he's better at everything.

^^I agree that Bendo has the upper hand and he should be able to weather Guida's TD attempts unlike Pettis. Anyone know about what time that fight is set for? Really would like to catch it on the FB stream.

Originally Posted by jayt206

^^I agree that Bendo has the upper hand and he should be able to weather Guida's TD attempts unlike Pettis. Anyone know about what time that fight is set for? Really would like to catch it on the FB stream.

the prelims starts at 1:45 PM on facebook

^ If your cable provider has Fox Deportes, you can watch the last three prelims on t.v. instead of stream.

Prelims are also on FoxSports.com. It's a very good stream.

This idiot can't keep his mouthpiece in. What a shame.

laugh.gif
@the finger point at the camera before turning it up

Missed the fight but looks like Bruce Leeroy (Alex Caceres) will remain in the UFC for now. The FB stream is actually pretty good. The Bendo/Guida fight is comin soon.

So I was flipping the channels and read this last page and fox is only showing one fight on TV?? For something that was hyped up like this that is complete garbage, talking about bringing mma to the masses my !!!

^^The prelims just started on Fox Deportes.

Time constraints obviously won't be able to have more than one fight within the one hour time slot. Also, the Fox deal with UFC don't even kick in until 2012, so this event is extra icing on the cake. Just enjoy the fights and stop complaining.

Originally Posted by jayt206

Missed the fight but looks like Bruce Leeroy (Alex Caceres) will remain in the UFC for now. The FB stream is actually pretty good. The Bendo/Guida fight is comin soon.
yea Alex showed much improvement in his stand up and also displayed impressive bjj. 

Originally Posted by chino905

Time constraints obviously won't be able to have more than one fight within the one hour time slot. Also, the Fox deal with UFC don't even kick in until 2012, so this event is extra icing on the cake. Just enjoy the fights and stop complaining.
I don't have Fox Deportes with Derictv
eyes.gif
  Oh well going to watch football and most likely record the main event to watch when I get home tonight or tomorrow.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by chino905

I don't have Fox Deportes with Derictv
eyes.gif
  Oh well going to watch football and most likely record the main event to watch when I get home tonight or tomorrow.
damn, didn't know DirecTV didn't have it. Well, the other 2 options you can do is to stream it from fox sports.com or from the ufc page on Facebook.

Disappointed to see Kid lose again.  It seems like he just lost it and can't compete with the UFC guys.  Him and Gomi were my heroes but the sport has passed them by.  We need new Asian fighters to step it up.
I hope Bendo pounds guida's head into the mat.  

Back
Top Bottom