Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by chino905

it might be a draw. i have hendo winning rounds 1-3, Rua winning 4, and Rua winning 10-8 round 5.

Same, but I had 2nd round 10-8 for Hendo, giving it 47-46.
All judges scored it 48-47?  So not a single 10-8 round?  WHAT?

Dan won the fight but I wanted to see a draw 
tired.gif

I don't think Dan will be asking for jones just yet.  He'd have to land that right hand early.  If not jones will eat his breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I know no one will agree with me after this fight, but I still think only title fights should be 5 rounds.

Damn, just when I thought nothing was gonna top the Alvarez/Chandler fight tonight. Wow.
eek.gif

WHAT A FIGHT!

Hendo is the man, but crazy props to Shogun for that iron chin.

Excited to check out the post fight press conference.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I know no one will agree with me after this fight, but I still think only title fights should be 5 rounds.
Nah, I like there is 5 rounder for every event now. Adds value, don't care about championship fights not being "special" anymore 
Dana is going to be acting the fool at the presser tonight. But I know he ain't happy he gotta right Hendo another check for Fight of the Night 

my man wand showing a few straights, kicks, and knees tonight instead of just looping it the entire fight 
happy.gif

was rooting for shogun, but whatever, it was a great fight and dan definitely edged him out with those first 3

glad bonnar won but he should have finished another way instead of looking for that kamura

impressive showing by urijah but im still picking Dom to win in the same way as last time

Originally Posted by chino905

also, Fedor will be fighting in a few hours as well.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I was gonna mention that. Beat me to it.

I figure the main event should be around 9-9:15am for me, so I should wake up early enough to catch it. No point in catching the other fights, M-1 is a joke.
sick.gif

Instant classic.

The PPV started off slow, but the overall UFC 139 card was amazing.

12254a885fadccc3b.gif

what a coincidence that alvarez happens to lose the first time i watch him live

probably jinxed him
eyes.gif
apparently apparently i didnt see it live

edit - eddie looking like the joker during that interview
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom