Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Hey guys, my brother in law and his blood brother are trying out for The Ultimate Fighter tomorrow (12/5/2011) in Vegas.  Please help and show your support by tweeting Dana!
Pls RT 4 my bros tryin out on tmrw:@danawhitewe wanna see the capoeira brothers@Vinicios_mma&@marcusleloin The Ultimate Fighter house!

That would be so awesome if they made the show. Here are a couple of their fight videos:

Marcus is the one that had the infamous 20 second KO:

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]This is Vinicius:[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif][/font]

Originally Posted by therenegade23

UFC 140 Next week
pimp.gif

Blackhouse all day
I'll be rooting for Machida of course, but I don't see anyone beating Jones in the near future. Evans might have the best chance, but even so, Rashad, Machida, Davis, Shogun or Hendo probably won't be able to win.

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by therenegade23

UFC 140 Next week
pimp.gif

Blackhouse all day
I'll be rooting for Machida of course, but I don't see anyone beating Jones in the near future. Evans might have the best chance, but even so, Rashad, Machida, Davis, Shogun or Hendo probably won't be able to win.
Too bad he already pulled off the karate kid kick against Randy.  Maybe he could try it later on in the fight.  I'd love to see jones get knocked out from it.  
smokin.gif

In all seriousness, Machida is a counter fighter and if he hesitates too much he'll be getting hit in the face a lot.  He likes to sit back but jones' reach will negate a lot of that.

hmm so Lightweights and Welterweights next season. Interesting. Would have preferred Faber and Cruz to do the Bantom/featherweights that jus passed, or do the flyweights for next year.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

IMG00163-20100917-1819_normal.jpg

danawhite Dana White

GSP blown acl will be out for 10 mos. Now Condit vs Diaz for the interim welterweight title on Feb 4th in Las Vegas!!

8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
DAMN!!, Poor GSP, I dislike his fighting style but he is a really nice person and I would never wish that on anyone. Knee injuries made Shogun much less of fighter, hope it doesn't do the same to George.

Nick is gonna go HAM on Condit, then defend the belt a couple times, had make a couple milli each fight. Come 2013, Nick's net worth is gonna be higher than the rest of Stockton combined.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

RustyShackleford wrote:
Sorry if late, but I saw this on Sherdog�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Anderson Silva Money, Playboy
pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 everything about this clip is awesome. 
laugh.gif
 @ Evans at the end hugging Machida.

WTFudge?  Why is this dude GSP always getting injured?  I was looking forward to Nick cursing him out during the fight 
laugh.gif
At least Diaz - Condit will be will be a crazy fight.  I expect it to be really bloody with both of them getting dropped a few times.  
smokin.gif

Yeah, I'm with y'all. Not really too upset with the GSP situation. GSP/Diaz is the bigger fight, but I think Condit/Diaz has a much better chance of being a better fight. This will be exciting wherever the fight goes.

I just wonder who Kos is gonna get. Not really any available fighters at WW (or MW, for that matter) for him to fight.

Did anyone catch the UFC on FOX 2 press conference? Nothing but jokes. Had a 'good guy, bad guy' theme going on there with Rashad, Chael, Bisping sitting on one side and Davis, Maia, Munoz on the other. 
laugh.gif

That card is looking pretty solid, though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by APH

Did anyone catch the UFC on FOX 2 press conference? Nothing but jokes. Had a 'good guy, bad guy' theme going on there with Rashad, Chael, Bisping sitting on one side and Davis, Maia, Munoz on the other. 
laugh.gif

That card is looking pretty solid, though.
pimp.gif

I didn't watch it yet but I heard Rashad said "I’m gonna put my hands on you worse than that dude on those kids at Penn State." 

Wow 
eek.gif
 too soon Hashad too soon. I think its funny because Phil went to PSU and defended Paterno but damb 
laugh.gif

UFC welterweight champion George St- Pierre has torn ACL and is expected to miss 6-9 months. Injury was discovered as St-Pierre attempted to train through recent knee injuries. Carlos Condit will replace him and face Nick Diaz for interim welterweight title at UFC 143 on Feb 4.

Great card for UFC on Fox 2. Looks like a PPV card.
Viva Machida!

GSP should be stripped of this title, out for 9 months. It means he didn't fight for 17 months.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Rashad makes a rape joke and gets laughs. Miguel Torres tweets a rape joke and gets released. -___-
THIS. This is such a PR move
30t6p3b.gif
Torres has been a favorite of mine since I started watching MMA, and I'm pretty heated.

First Forrest makes a rape joke (wasn't funny so I won't even post it), then Rashad says that Penn State %$%% in front of Dana White's face. Ridiculous.

I guess I'd be butthurt too if I was about to take a hit like the UFC did when GSP got hurt. I love Diaz vs Condit, but it just won't sell.

Back
Top Bottom