Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

The guys on sherdog also pointed out that Arianny had a nipslip in her maxim video.

just like NT, they hype up the smallest of things.

it wasnt much.

it's brown tho
glasses.gif

MAIN CARD

Champ Anderson Silva vs. Demian Maia (for middleweight title)
Champ B.J. Penn vs. Frankie Edgar (for lightweight title)
Matt Hughes vs. Renzo Gracie
Rafael dos Anjos vs. Terry Etim
Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz

PRELIMINARY CARD

Phil Davis vs. Alexander Gustafsson
John Gunderson vs. Paul Taylor
Nick Osipczak vs. Rick Story
Brad Blackburn
vs. DaMarques Johnson
Paul Kelly vs. Matt Veach
Mostapha Al Turk vs. Jon Madsen

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

anybody knw what time the online feed is goin to be up for 112??
I think its 10am pst/1 pm est. I can't believe I am waking up at 9:30 am on a Saturday morning. Dana White better come out on a camel. 

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

MAIN CARD

Champ Anderson Silva vs. Demian Maia (for middleweight title)
Champ B.J. Penn vs. Frankie Edgar (for lightweight title)
Rafael dos Anjos vs. Terry Etim
Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz

PRELIMINARY CARD

Phil Davis vs. Alexander Gustafsson
John Gunderson vs. Paul Taylor
Nick Osipczak vs. Rick Story
Brad Blackburn
vs. DaMarques Johnson
Paul Kelly vs. Matt Veach
Mostapha Al Turk vs. Jon Madsen
hahahahaa man.... me and my wallet sincerely hope you're wrong with some of your picks demon.

I am a sucker for big country strong guys with wrestling backgrounds though.

I got Hughes > Renzo
Dos Anjos > Etim
Veach > Kelly

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

The guys on sherdog also pointed out that Arianny had a nipslip in her maxim video.

just like NT, they hype up the smallest of things.

it wasnt much.

it's brown tho
glasses.gif

I was expecting it to be a lighter color, still happy though
glasses.gif
.  That's probably the most we'll see of her unless she shows the goods in Playboy like Rachelle.

Did anyone watch the weigh-ins?  Paul Kelly left Wolfslair so he crossed out the big Wolfslair tattoo on his back with a marker.  I always felt he was an idiot for getting that tattoo.

thanks for the time update.

i dnt wanna be stressin on how and where to stream it, anybody have any info on what to download for the stream?

i just got a new macbook. i acutally dnt mind it being in the morning, it saves me the anticipation for the day

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

thanks for the time update.

i dnt wanna be stressin on how and where to stream it, anybody have any info on what to download for the stream?

i just got a new macbook. i acutally dnt mind it being in the morning, it saves me the anticipation for the day

tvsportsandstreams.tv, I got this from 4W. It's $5 for the day, but  go for the 90 day pass for $23. In those 90 days, Shogun/Lyoto, Rampage/Evans, Chuck/Tito 3, and Brock/Carwin. There's also a setup for Mac there too. Its 100% legit, smooth buff, high resolution stream. 

so when does this start here in the states???
dont want to miss it

F paying for online passes to watch ppvs. there is always a stream. ALWAYS

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

MAIN CARD

I would'nt bet on that. Renzo's game is on the ground how is he going to take down Hughes? 
I think this fight is going to be very forgetful because niether have a strong stand up game. My prediction is Renzo is going to wait for hughes on his back 
laugh.gif

Hughes will pound Renzo for a TKO.

I won't count out Matt yet. He can still have a career being a gatekeeper-contender in that division (I'd take Matt over Hardy and Daley).

Not sure when it took place but I watched that K-1 Grand Prix on HDNet last night and it had some really good fights. Overeem kicked the $++% out of some guy the announcers were calling BosCop because he was a Bosnian police officer. Overeem is a beast, when does he come stateside?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Not sure when it took place but I watched that K-1 Grand Prix on HDNet last night and it had some really good fights. Overeem kicked the @%!# out of some guy the announcers were calling BosCop because he was a Bosnian police officer. Overeem is a beast, when does he come stateside?

When he stops taking the juice

pimp.gif
arona back to ufc
Overeem looks like a monster, he was talking to dana about coming over to the ufc but i guess it fell through
i think renzo will let matt take him down and try to win the fight off his back

Wow just watched UFC 112 and who could have expected that ending? 

SPOILERS AHEAD

97qxl5.jpg

Maia via Triangle Choke 2nd Round.

just kidding 

Back
Top Bottom