~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by Shox23

gunplay is only on 2 songs thats why he's not on the cover

so?

plus that cover is weak compared to da first one....

they need an entire group shot...and stop treating gunplay like a step child.

^^Plus Gunplay's been down with Ross since the beginning. Hell, Tony Yayo was in jail during 'Beg For Mercy' and still had
a hologram of his face in the background of the cover. Gunplay can't get a hologram???

wale lookin like a nyc bum

stalley lookin like rape

omarion
laugh.gif

cant wait for the album tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^Plus Gunplay's been down with Ross since the beginning. Hell, Tony Yayo was in jail during 'Beg For Mercy' and still had
a hologram of his face in the background of the cover. Gunplay can't get a hologram???
41BK0YZ3GKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

gunplay buzzin by his damn self, with almost zero rick ross help..yet they can't cant throw my man a bone and put him on da cover?
indifferent.gif

I always thought if someone knocked some sense into Omarion and led him in the right direction he could be big.  So ill reserve judgment until i see how all this plays out.
Dude started off wrong already tho with the Wesley Snipes Blade/New Jack City look at that press conference lol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Shox23

gunplay is only on 2 songs thats why he's not on the cover

so?

plus that cover is weak compared to da first one....

they need an entire group shot...and stop treating gunplay like a step child.

I mean I know Gunplay aint really marketable but he shoud still be on there. Dude is such a street _ though, he probably dont even care about no album cover.

Where is gunplay's buzz at though? I know not one person that f's with him and I know some pretty hood characters.

^^^ Young Steff though?
laugh.gif

Tracklist looks good, but no Masspike or Teedra Moses? Thats what happens when youre so quick to sign new acts, older ones get thrown on the backburner quick, at least Gunplay made it on this one.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I had assumed French wouldn't be on the cover cause he's an MMG affiliate more than an actual artist since he's on Bad Boy.
But Gunplay...yea, don't know why he's not on there.

he's signed to both mmg and badboy.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Where is gunplay's buzz at though? I know not one person that f's with him and I know some pretty hood characters.
rollin was a big record..and that Bogota rich is fuego...

The MMG imprint is on WB. Triple C's are still under Def Jam. I'm sure that has something to do with why Gunplay hasn't been featured on either cover.

That new O and Rozay joint...
eek.gif

That !@%$ has potential to be a top 10 hit

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

The MMG imprint is on WB. Triple C's are still under Def Jam. I'm sure that has something to do with why Gunplay hasn't been featured on either cover.

Back
Top Bottom