~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

How a _ can listen to this and say hear him and say he's just a yell rapper just baffles me
Well, outside of that BET cypher and Faded Too Long (sort of), that's mostly what he does. 

Dream Chasers, Tony Story, Love Don't Live Here Anymore, & Middle of the Summer all examples of him showing he's much more than that.

But at the same time some of y'all favorite rappers ushered in Yell Rap but it was all good then ie. DMX & Nore's trash @@@... yet now a days that's a label people throw on someone to diminish them
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

How a _ can listen to this and say hear him and say he's just a yell rapper just baffles me
Well, outside of that BET cypher and Faded Too Long (sort of), that's mostly what he does. 

Dream Chasers, Tony Story, Love Don't Live Here Anymore, & Middle of the Summer all examples of him showing he's much more than that.

But at the same time some of y'all favorite rappers ushered in Yell Rap but it was all good then ie. DMX & Nore's trash @@@... yet now a days that's a label people throw on someone to diminish them
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This... & that's only solo material. Even when he's with MMG he switches up. (ie: Play Your Part, Ambition, & Pandemonium)

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This... & that's only solo material. Even when he's with MMG he switches up. (ie: Play Your Part, Ambition, & Pandemonium)

I don't think anyone labels Meek as an ONLY yell rapper but that is his bread & butter
laugh.gif
I don't mind it tho just wouldn't play Telephone with him

I don't think anyone labels Meek as an ONLY yell rapper but that is his bread & butter
laugh.gif
I don't mind it tho just wouldn't play Telephone with him

[h2]Rick Ross – Rich Forever Tracklist[/h2]
1. Holy Ghost f/ Diddy
2. High Definition (Produced By Saint Denson)
3. MMG Untouchable (Produced By Arthur McArthur & Boi-1da)
4. Yela Diamonds (Produced By Beat Billionaire)
5. #++% ‘Em f/ 2 Chainz & Wale (Produced By Academy Productionz)
6. London Skit
7. Rich Forever f/ John Legend (Produced By DVLP)
8. Triple Beam Dreams f/ Nas (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
9. Mine Games f/ Kelly Rowland (Produced By Arthur McArthur)
10. New Bugatti f/ Diddy (Produced By D. Rich)
11. Keys To The Club f/ Styles P (Produced By The Inkredibles)
12. Last Breath f/ Meek Mill & Birdman (Produced By D. Rich)
13. I Swear To God (Produced By Beat Billionaire)
14. Off The Boat f/ French Montana (Produced By Lex Luger)
15. King of Diamonds (Produced By Mike Will)
16. Ring Ring f/ Future (Produced By DJ Spinz)
17. MMG The World Is Ours f/ Pharrell, Meek Mill & Stalley (Produced By Boi-1da)
18. Party Heart f/ Stalley & 2 Chainz (Produced By Chuck Inglish)
19. Stay Schemin’ f/ Drake & French Montana (Produced By The Beat Bully)

[h2]Rick Ross – Rich Forever Tracklist[/h2]
1. Holy Ghost f/ Diddy
2. High Definition (Produced By Saint Denson)
3. MMG Untouchable (Produced By Arthur McArthur & Boi-1da)
4. Yela Diamonds (Produced By Beat Billionaire)
5. #++% ‘Em f/ 2 Chainz & Wale (Produced By Academy Productionz)
6. London Skit
7. Rich Forever f/ John Legend (Produced By DVLP)
8. Triple Beam Dreams f/ Nas (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
9. Mine Games f/ Kelly Rowland (Produced By Arthur McArthur)
10. New Bugatti f/ Diddy (Produced By D. Rich)
11. Keys To The Club f/ Styles P (Produced By The Inkredibles)
12. Last Breath f/ Meek Mill & Birdman (Produced By D. Rich)
13. I Swear To God (Produced By Beat Billionaire)
14. Off The Boat f/ French Montana (Produced By Lex Luger)
15. King of Diamonds (Produced By Mike Will)
16. Ring Ring f/ Future (Produced By DJ Spinz)
17. MMG The World Is Ours f/ Pharrell, Meek Mill & Stalley (Produced By Boi-1da)
18. Party Heart f/ Stalley & 2 Chainz (Produced By Chuck Inglish)
19. Stay Schemin’ f/ Drake & French Montana (Produced By The Beat Bully)

pill said he didn't want to be a part or whatever so he's not a part. he was boring anyway, unfortunately. hopefully he can learn from this and get that it factor that he's lacking right now.

pill said he didn't want to be a part or whatever so he's not a part. he was boring anyway, unfortunately. hopefully he can learn from this and get that it factor that he's lacking right now.

Back
Top Bottom