~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by debs 168

I wish trae would stop whispering. :/

mike-singletary1.jpg

Can not listen to it..can not ride to it..can not get dome to it..cant do it. I want rappers who wanna rap
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 *mumbles several punchlines so low they sound sounds rather than words 

mike-singletary1.jpg

Can not listen to it..can not ride to it..can not get dome to it..cant do it. I want rappers who wanna rap
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Love this song. Glad there's finally a video for it. That Crooks hoodie is tuff but for almost $100??? Too beaucoup...

Anyhow, Pill never intrigued me. Always had lackluster verses w/ MMG.

Meek on the other hand, I super dismissed @ first bc I couldnt get with the "yelling." Now though Im trying to check for him as much as I can. Flow is nice...once I work my way up this corporate ladder I swear Im gonna have a continuous loop of "Im A Boss" playing in my office.

EDIT:

I hear if 3 people in a row post "Wale" he will make an appearance in the thread and give us the inside scoop on the Pill situation.

mike-singletary1.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Love this song. Glad there's finally a video for it. That Crooks hoodie is tuff but for almost $100??? Too beaucoup...

Meek on the other hand, I super dismissed @ first bc I couldnt get with the "yelling." Now though Im trying to check for him as much as I can. Flow is nice...once I work my way up this corporate ladder I swear Im gonna have a continuous loop of "Im A Boss" playing in my office.

EDIT:

I hear if 3 people in a row post "Wale" he will make an appearance in the thread and give us the inside scoop on the Pill situation.

TheAfricanDream wrote:
Joint is too real. I caught on to Meek Mill late, but I'm glad I stopped sleeping, dude has talent. Any other songs like this? Any other mixtapes worth downloading aside from Dreamchaser?
I've been listen to Meek for a while and honestly no songs compares to the faded track, you can feel the pain in his voice. Maybe "the real" but I don't think so. As far as mixtapes, Flamerz. 

TheAfricanDream wrote:
Joint is too real. I caught on to Meek Mill late, but I'm glad I stopped sleeping, dude has talent. Any other songs like this? Any other mixtapes worth downloading aside from Dreamchaser?
I've been listen to Meek for a while and honestly no songs compares to the faded track, you can feel the pain in his voice. Maybe "the real" but I don't think so. As far as mixtapes, Flamerz. 

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

mike-singletary1.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT:

nerd.gif

ILoveHipHop43, where you at?

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

mike-singletary1.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT:

nerd.gif

ILoveHipHop43, where you at?

Back
Top Bottom