~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

So I guess big news is coming out of the MMG camp this week, I'm really looking forward to that Dreamchasers 2.

I may be totally off base with this because I dont know his whole contract situation but is there a possibility that MMG's next big signee is Usher? I mean him and Ross have good chemistry and have that new song out.  I feel like Usher might be too big to join a team, hes name carries it own weight.

So I guess big news is coming out of the MMG camp this week, I'm really looking forward to that Dreamchasers 2.

I may be totally off base with this because I dont know his whole contract situation but is there a possibility that MMG's next big signee is Usher? I mean him and Ross have good chemistry and have that new song out.  I feel like Usher might be too big to join a team, hes name carries it own weight.

Wale on Jadakiss' tape
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by airjordan05

So I guess big news is coming out of the MMG camp this week.
I'm telling anyone reading this right now, don't waste your time falling into the hype and watching that nonsense. It's no signing announcement I'll tell you that. Again, these dudes think they're making "movies" with simple little +!%!. Man I want to say what it is just to rain on their parade but I promise I wouldn't.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm telling anyone reading this right now, don't waste your time falling into the hype and watching that nonsense. It's no signing announcement I'll tell you that. Again, these dudes think they're making "movies" with simple little +!%!. Man I want to say what it is just to rain on their parade but I promise I wouldn't.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
all i care about is mase escaping da puffy rape and finally moving on...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
all i care about is mase escaping da puffy rape and finally moving on...

Back
Top Bottom