{OFFICIAL} MNF - 0-3 Colts @ 2-1 Buccaneers (ESPN - 8.30 p.m. ET)

The Colts have won their last 2 MNF games. This won't be like the miracle comeback in 2003.
laugh.gif

Curtis Painter has been named the starter. The Andrew Luck sweepstakes continues.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

They really should be able to switch these Sunday/Monday night games when you have matchups like this

Shut up.
laugh.gif

Even last weeks Sunday night game between the Colts and Steelers went to the wire.

This is a game we can win. TB offense hasnt been as explosive as expected. Between our d line and Addai, we can control this game and possibly win by a slim margin.Curtis Painter? SMH Thought kid would have been better than that last week.

Lets go Buccaneers!

I think this will be a close game, but Josh Freeman will pull it out

That idiot Hank Williams Jr. compared Obama to Hitler.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No more ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBAWWWL...

Yeah.

Michael Bennett showed more emotion and desire to play football on that one play than I've ever seen from Martellus. Dude just wants to rap. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Michael Bennett showed more emotion and desire to play football on that one play than I've ever seen from Martellus. Dude just wants to rap. 
30t6p3b.gif

Didn't know it was that bennett, his brother. He got a GREAT jump on that snap. Tenth of a second sooner woud've been offsides.

Back
Top Bottom