:::[Official MNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. Chicago Bears @ Candlestick 11/19:::

If we give up 160 on the ground again, we are in big trouble even if Cutler is out. I think we have only won 1 game this year when giving up more than a 100 on the ground.

This Bears D is vicious so hopefully we can run the ball, control the clock, and not turn the ball over. The formula for this team to win is pretty simple, stop the run, don't miss tackles, and don't turn the ball over. Obviously easier said than done, but let's get back to the basics. This is a huge game with the Seahawks creeping up on us. Also, this is a big statement game. We lost to the Giants already, can't afford to lose to the Bears also.

Have to play better than yesterday. Akers better turn **** around, he's beginning to worry me.
I think Alex plays

This is a very big game for us.  Two very good defenses.  I actually hope Colin plays and that we rest Alex, let's see what Colin can do for an entire game.

i really don't see us winning this game.
That Bears def is scary and Alex (if he plays) usually has a tough time playing against any good def. If it's colin... :lol:

Whoever our QB is for this game, I want him to get an entire week to practice and gameplan for the Bears. If Alex isnt cleared to start practicing until Friday, then sit him.

If I had a preference, it would be to see Kaep play. We have seen how Alex plays against good defenses. Lets see if the kid can bring something new to the table.

the game will be all defense 49ers 9 bears 9

]

Last edited:
We Need Alex for this game. CK played well against the Lambs but he aint ready for the Bears.

Vic Fangio needs to find a new way to put pressure on QBs. Im tired of seeing opposing QBs sitting comfortably in the pocket against the D. Bears have one of the weakest O-lines in the league. I mean damn, Chilo Rachal is starting for em. Expose that ****.

We Need Alex for this game. CK played well against the Lambs but he aint ready for the Bears.
Vic Fangio needs to find a new way to put pressure on QBs. Im tired of seeing opposing QBs sitting comfortably in the pocket against the D. Bears have one of the weakest O-lines in the league. I mean damn, Chilo Rachal is starting for em. Expose that ****.

Freakin' Chilo Rachal a.k.a Highway 62 for us. :x

I expect a very low scoring game. Colin's mobility can help us on here. Time to utilize Moss and Mario with Colin's arm. The Bears will be focused on shutting down Frank and our run game. LET'S GET IT BABY! GO NINERS!

Right now Cutler is doubtful, too bad, wanted to see both teams full strength. Kap will be good but he's not ready now. That being said, I wanted AS to start but with Cutler doubtful I wouldnt mind seeing Kap start.

I agree as well. We need to see what we have with Colin if he is our future. This is the best time to do it..

Whoever our QB is for this game, I want him to get an entire week to practice and gameplan for the Bears. If Alex isnt cleared to start practicing until Friday, then sit him.
If I had a preference, it would be to see Kaep play. We have seen how Alex plays against good defenses. Lets see if the kid can bring something new to the table.

Que?

Lets see what what we have.
Last time I checked we were 6-2-1 NOT 2-6-1. What we have is Alex Smith like it or not he gives us the best chance to win. Tust me now is not the time to throw CK out there against this defense. Like it or not the stats say Alex has been one of the better QB this season.

Keys to the game
Run defense has to be better. We are giving up 4+ yards an attempt
Special teams needs to be ready to make a play when there is a chance

I'd love to see Gore get 25-28 carries and Hunter get 10-12.

Rogers vs Marshall. have to know where is is at all times.

They have two very good corners Tillman and Jennings that are always around the ball so ball security will be a must.

I think we have a clear advantage with our D-line vs there O-line but I'm hopping were are able to keep Alex up right and he is able to go through his progressions and make a couple throws down field.

Last edited:
I agree as well. We need to see what we have with Colin if he is our future. This is the best time to do it..

Que?

Last time I checked we were 6-2-1 NOT 2-6-1. What we have is Alex Smith like it or not he gives us the best chance to win. Tust me now is not the time to throw CK out there against this defense. Like it or not the stats say Alex has been one of the better QB this season.

Keys to the game
Run defense has to be better. We are giving up 4+ yards an attempt
Special teams needs to be ready to make a play when there is a chance

I'd love to see Gore get 25-28 carries and Hunter get 10-12.

Rogers vs Marshall. have to know where is is at all times.

They have two very good corners Tillman and Jennings that are always around the ball so ball security will be a must.

I think we have a clear advantage with our D-line vs there O-line but I'm hopping were are able to keep Alex up right and he is able to go through his progressions and make a couple throws down field.

It's not that I don't support Alex (you should know that), I just don't want them to rush him back if he's not 100%.

i really don't see us winning this game.
That Bears def is scary and Alex (if he plays) usually has a tough time playing against any good def. If it's colin...
laugh.gif
 I sorta feel the same way...

with that said

Go Niners

I say if we start Campbell and we're playing Kapernick we win. If Alex starts for you guys, Niners win. I think we win just because of the fact we seem to play better on MNF than Sunday night. But that's just me.

Tice needs to RUN THE BALL. Surprisingly the Niners' defense is struggling that department as of late. We screwed up early in the Texans game because we passed too much and didn't get the run game going.

Last edited:
Que?

Based on the way this team is built, we should have the ability to absorb a QB change without much turnaround. As good as Alex Smith is perceived to be playing, he is not and will not be the focus of this team. His overall stats are good this year, but he is WILDLY inconsistent. I have complete confidence that Kaep can replicate the way Alex played last year....which appeared to work out fine for us wouldnt you say?

Bottom line is, we need to know what we have in Kaep. I dont have the best feeling about this game regardless of who starts. Alex is notorious for s****ing the bed when he plays a great defense. Couple that with the fact that he is nursing a concussion? I dont see the downside in starting Kaep.

Last edited:
Okay I see your point. Long term we will need Alex for the rest of the season so if there are any ill effects we should start CK. I really feel like we can win this game if we play sound on special teams and the O-line is able to pick up blitzes. Having Alex in there would at least keep the defense somewhat honest.

Based on the way this team is built, we should have the ability to absorb a QB change without much turnaround. As good as Alex Smith is perceived to be playing, he is not and will not be the focus of this team. His overall stats are good this year, but he is WILDLY inconsistent. I have complete confidence that Kaep can replicate the way Alex played last year....which appeared to work out fine for us wouldnt you say?
Bottom line is, we need to know what we have in Kaep. I dont have the best feeling about this game regardless of who starts. Alex is notorious for s****ing the bed when he plays a great defense. Couple that with the fact that he is nursing a concussion? I dont see the downside in starting Kaep.

Alex was shooked when the Giants came into town. Let's see Kaep's potential, I mean of course he's going to have some problems because he is still learning. He did lead a comeback when we were down.

This is Not a game you test your future QB with. CK is atleast 2 seasons away from starting imo, 2014 season earliest. In all honestly, Alex really only had 1 really bad game and that was against the Giants. Part of that was because we abandoned the run once we got down. Last week, Rams put 14 on our D in the first quarter and Alex got into a groove until he got taken out of the game. We are 6-2-1 and still fighting for a first round bye. I jsut dont see this as a game where we can afford to test our backup when we're still in the hunt. I honestly like our chances this game regardless of who starts. Bears oline is atrocious and our oline is tops, I think that will be the difference in this game. But If Alex is good to go, he needs to start.

Last edited:
Defensive line needs to get loose this week especially with Jason Campbell at QB. Flush him out of the pocket and let Patrick and NaVorro handle him :evil:

We need to run the ball downhill. It wont be easy running the ball to the outside against their Linebackers. Control the clock and play between the 20s, special teams puts points on the board and limits field position, and maybe a little magic from Alex and we got ourselves a ballgame :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom