:::[Official MNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. Chicago Bears @ Candlestick 11/19:::

I am actually really pissed about how this past week has developed.

I said it at the beginning of the week, and I will say it again.....WHOEVER our starting QB was gonna be tonight, needed to get ALL the first team reps. It is absolutely absurd to me that Alex took all or most of the 1st team reps, only to not get cleared tonight. Our coaching staff should have had the foresight to see this happen, and give Kaep the reps. Now, we have our inexperienced, backup Quarterback starting his first career game, against the best defense in the NFL, with no practice reps. Brilliant.

Anyway, we will see what happens. Hope the kid does well. Considering the circumstances, if Kaep lights up the Bears tonight and we win, I want no part of Alex Smith starting for the 49ers ever again.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:

Yes!

By Friday/Saturday when Smith wasn't cleared, it didn't cross anyone's mind to have a back-up plan?

Secretly wish Kaep has been taking 1st team reps all week long during the cover of night when no beat writer suspected such a thing.

****! Wasnt Alex cleared last week? Thats why they let him practice, right? Wish Alex was ready cause we might be battling for home field with the bears. Good luck to CK!

Last edited:
I'm glad Kaep is starring .  Now we get to see what Kaep can do and if nothing else this teaches our coaching staff to not ever think a player that suffers a concussion will be okay to play the very next week.  Lessons learned.  It's all abou the 6 P's in life.

battle of 2 of the better defenses in the league without both their starting qb's. this is gonna be a good one!!

I'm glad Kaep is starring .  Now we get to see what Kaep can do and if nothing else this teaches our coaching staff to not ever think a player that suffers a concussion will be okay to play the very next week.  Lessons learned.  It's all abou the 6 P's in life.

This will be a good test for our future QB.

LETS GO NINERS!

I hope they dont try and get cute with the playcalling, throwing in all the option plays and such. We have to stick to the game plan and hope the defense shows up. We need someone besides Aldon to start stepping up for us in the pass rush and hopefully we get better play out of our cbs because they havent been playing so well recently.

I really hope Kaep got enough reps with the first team, otherwise this could get ugly. The D needs to come out firing and no more missed tackles. Let's get this.

I hope they dont try and get cute with the playcalling, throwing in all the option plays and such.

Greg Roman is gonna Greg Roman. I would actually understand it in this game though since we cant expect Kaep to just sit in the pocket and throw the ball 35 times.

I dont expect that either. I just want them to run both Gore and Hunter as much as possible and try to get Davis in the mix.

Yes!

By Friday/Saturday when Smith wasn't cleared, it didn't cross anyone's mind to have a back-up plan?

Secretly wish Kaep has been taking 1st team reps all week long during the cover of night when no beat writer suspected such a thing.

You guys aren't looking at what probably really happened. Practices aren't open to the media, so for all we know Kaep could have taken first team reps. They intentionally misled the media so the Bears could prepare for Alex and not Kaep.

was supposed to go to the game but got scammed by someone on craigslist for tickets. luckily i didn't send it as a personal payment.

Back
Top Bottom