:::[Official MNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. Chicago Bears @ Candlestick 11/19:::

So glad Campbell is no longer a Skins QB......

Dude was playing the position in slow motion.

I had always wondered how he would do with some consistency at offensive coordinator/head coach, especially seeing what Alex Smith has done the past 2 years. Oh well.

God Gruden, we get it, the smith brothers.

eagles hire this man and get him off TV.

But you didn't say a god damn thing when they went on and on about Watt batting down ever ball like he was Olajuwon in his prime..

I actually think he did mention something about it >D

Did you yell this at the computer screen though :lol:? It seems so angry

Last edited:
I had always wondered how he would do with some consistency at offensive coordinator/head coach, especially seeing what Alex Smith has done the past 2 years. Oh well.
I actually think he did mention something about it >D
Did you yell this at the computer screen :lol: ?

I agree. I liked Jason Campbell the person here in DC and thought it was high Coaching/Offensive Coordinators that hurt his growth.......but damn, dude looks the same as he did his first start.

Amazing to see the difference between RG III and Jason.

It's like upgrading from a Ford Bronco to a BMW M6.

alex smith looking worried
laugh.gif
I never thought I would say this, but his job is safe as long as Kaepernick is his back up.  I mean, it's like Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow,..

Another reason why the Texans victory over the Bears last week with Cutler out is not that impressive. If this were the BCS, they would lose some points.

:smokin
He should be. Now, I'm not going to get excited over one game but Kaep is a Harbaugh guy. He needs to learn more obviously but hey I love QB controversy! :smokin The best defense resides in San Francisco! Aldon my man!

QB controversy when both can win is all good. 9ers straight rolling

CK was impressive tonight. I loved the passes he threw beyond 10 yards, his aggressiveness throwing in tight coverages, and the way he extends plays and makes plays happen is outstanding, especially because of his speed. He's still got a long way to go obviously but I like what I saw in him tonight and am excited for the future. That being said I still hes raw and young and defenses will draw up schemes against him. Its good to have a QB controversy for the 49ers again.

I never thought I would say this, but his job is safe as long as Kaepernick is his back up.  I mean, it's like Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow,..

How is this situation like Sanchez and Tebow? Did you see how Kaep played? :lol: I'm not saying that he is going to take over the role because no one knows yet, but to say Alex's job is safe and this is like Sanchez and Tebow is laughable. If Smith isn't ready next week and Kaep plays like this, we have a real QB controversy. :pimp:

You already know what the business is !!.  We are the best team in the leauge, more specifically the AFC .........say something.  We beat the so called beat defensive team with no problems.........i dare YOU  to say something!!

your the best team in the AFC?

really?

interesting......

Back
Top Bottom