OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

Made it to Master rank in Kombat League for the first time :pimp:
56/34 win/loss record so a pretty big step-up from last season where I only got to Champion at the end of the month.

I love playing as robocop and spamming all his projectiles lmao. He’s a pretty good zoner but not as good a cetrion

I love playing as robocop and spamming all his projectiles lmao. He’s a pretty good zoner but not as good a cetrion
I haven't played Robocop in KL yet but I'm really loving Sheeva. If I'm struggling with Skarlet, I bring out Sheeva for some good old stomping. :lol:
Sheeva pisses people off so much

I stay spamming Sheeva stomp move lmao.
It's incredible how many opponents have forfeited against me because of the stomps even though the score was 1-1 :lol:
B3 and B4 mixup on wakeup, grabs and the stomp is all you need with Sheeva. I prefer V1 because you can change the direction of the stomp.

aca64f8e143625ca73de5e016d006105.png

58065e5ca9f5c80cf208b78d08b452b9.png

Last edited:
Ending up watching the Aftermath DLC on youtube.

It was cool, but Ed Boon and dem wildin' for charging $40 for 2+ hours at max of new gameplay and 3 new characters.

Then gone turn around and offer the base game + kombat pack + Aftermath DLC for just $20 more than what Aftermath cost.

That's some nigerian scammer-esque chicanery.

Wonder what they're gonna do if the rumored Kombat packs 2 & 3 do actually release?

Fresh harvest from the KL salt mines. Imagine ranting that Skarlet is a "cheap" and "dirty" character and then ragequitting after 1 round
2c49e9d2fc964a54026eac609dd52477.png

Netherrealm is for sale. I hope Microsoft buys the studio
The reported interested buyers are EA, Take-Two Interactive, Activision Blizzard.
I’m not aware of any reporting about interest from companies outside of the three aforementioned. All 3 are pretty horrible options and I hope it either stays at WB (AT&T) after all or goes to a company outside of those 3 like Microsoft.

This game disappointed me the more in depth I got. Never downloaded the first combat pack but may download the updates to play it on Next Gen

This game disappointed me the more in depth I got. Never downloaded the first combat pack but may download the updates to play it on Next Gen
I can’t do NRS dial a combo game play. It’s all on frames and 2-3 different strings. Not much thinking and reaction other than 50/50 guesses. Passed on MK since 9

Back
Top Bottom