OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

Man call me stupid but back in the day “grinding” was a part of all games. This whole “I don’t want to play for hours” mindset is crazy to me. Imagine playing final fantasy 7 and paying 30 bucks to start al level 50 to save time grinding. This generation is crazy

Your absolutely right. You know it's bad when you have dudes who play videogames for a living complaining about the grind and difficulty :lol:

Man call me stupid but back in the day “grinding” was a part of all games. This whole “I don’t want to play for hours” mindset is crazy to me. Imagine playing final fantasy 7 and paying 30 bucks to start al level 50 to save time grinding. This generation is crazy

That’s because most of us who grew up on grinding in video games are now adults and work full time jobs and have other obligations in life that are more important than video games. Just saying.

Wait you can now pay to start the game at a higher level? Gamers ain’t built the same man...the whole fun is in earning your ranks through a game, even back in the day i refused to play games with the guide...

That’s because most of us who grew up on grinding in video games are now adults and work full time jobs and have other obligations in life that are more important than video games. Just saying.
Then don’t worry about it because you’re an adult now? Sounds like crying

Just been in tutorial to get Shao Kahn’s voice for announcing. Stopped on the very last tutorial for advanced tactics which was meter management I think cause I was so sleepy. Doing low perfect blocks are annoying but reading frame isnt difficult to me because of years of Street Fighter. Game is much more technical than MKX and plays like a weird hybrid of MK9 and MK4 with a bunch of MK1, 2 and 3 homages lol. Will be online later this afternoon before I go see Avengers at 7pm if anyone is feeling like they want to be blessed :nthat:

Lol for sure. Not a jab at you either bye that speaking in general. Could you imagine going to the movies and paying an extra 10 bucks for a brief run down because it’s too long and you’re an adult without the time? Lol

Pay to win in general in video games is whack to me.

Tbh End Game tonight at 3 hours isn’t going to be long enough ... I am not ready.

It’s 3000+ hours tho to grind and unlock everything or pay that’s why people are complaining.

Honestly if they make consumables free to earn, idc what people pay for the skins since they are just skins. Consumables is how you can beat the towers since they are apparently so difficult so that’s hidden behind a pay wall.

It’s 3000+ hours tho to grind and unlock everything or pay that’s why people are complaining.

Honestly if they make consumables free to earn, idc what people pay for the skins since they are just skins. Consumables is how you can beat the towers since they are apparently so difficult so that’s hidden behind a pay wall.
Yes for every little thing in the game most of which you’ll never use. Back then they call they replayability. SFV released with nothing and got killed for it. Can’t believe people complain because a game has too much to offer. We in da last days :lol:

Last edited:

With 4 different consumables , add in the randomness of what you unlock in the krypt, and you still get a different set of items in towers to times too. They should just make it so for like 40 u unlock everything . For instance I put in 3 hours in the island and haven’t unlocked anything significant . Art , concept art and more art . No skins , gear anything . Saw some Easter eggs and got all the collectible items but that’s really it .

Has everybody found their main yet :nerd: ?

I picked up Noob and I might get into Liu Kang next.

I personally have been hitting the lab with The Kollector. Noob probably a backup.
But it's also still really early, so that's all subject to change.

Anyone looking to go some rounds? Need to sharpen my movement and spacing. A LOT. I struggle so much with 2D fighters.

I hate this fatal noob ********. Get this noob **** out the game. Ridiculous how many times someone comes in clutch with that and beats me smh

Fatal Blows or the Krushing Blows system???

If it's a raw fatal blow, you can kinda bait it out with a little movement pressure, no?

I guess Best Buy sent my Shao Khan code. His fatality is ridiculous.

Couldn't control myself and watched the whole story mode on Youtube. :smh::lol:

Ultra Instinct Fire God Liu Kang.
picard.png

Back
Top Bottom