**Official Mos Def- The Ecstatic Thread Release Date June 9**

I havent heard a single song off the album but I plan on buying it anyways. I hope Im not gunna be disappointed

it gona do like 10,000 copies first week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

it gona do like 10,000 copies first week
laugh.gif
Good music is good music, despite numbers. Waiting to hear it 'til the album releases. In the meantime, History is on repeat.

Today only - Download the full album on amazon.com for $3.99!!!

Also, I don't know if you guys know this, but amazon is doing a thing with vitamin water right now...You get a code for $1.29 towards mp3 downloads withevery bottle of vitamin water sync! I just got the album for free (well, for the price of 3 or 4 vitamin waters - but I got those for $0.99)

Giving it the first listen now...

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

tired.gif

I'm definitely on the disappointed side. A few dope tracks, way to many tracks > 2:00 that are just ehh.

I'll definitely give it a few more spins but
frown.gif
I feel exactly the same way...only a handful of good tracks.

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

wait...what?! this was pushed back? i thought this dropped tomorrow?
frown.gif

i'm about to take a listen now.

dog...have u not been reading the thread

Best album this year thus far, perfectly arranged.... production is INSANE, lyrics always on point, and song topics are clever.... top to bottom, i don'tskip any songs. much props to Mos

I love this album; Mos brings it and there's great production. He needs to hook up with Madlib for an entire album, Kweli style.

Anybody see him perform "Quiet Dog" on Letterman last night?

Just bought my copy today, gonna wait to listen to it when I have some peace & quiet.

the album been on rotation for the pass few days.

the more i listen to it. . the more better it gets

thanks mos
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom