OFFICIAL MOSLEY VS PBF /MAY 1...LETS DO THIS!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

why couldnt all yall have kept this same very stupid argument in the original pacman vs mayweather thread. dudes are sayign the same %#$! over and over. its 20 somethin pages of that %#$! in the other thread. aint %#$! changed.  not one of you is  gonna change the other ones opinion,  so shut the @$%% up about it

@$%% ALL THIS PACMAN  TALK

Mosely vs Mayweather is a Superfight and I cant wait !

This...

and at the end of the day...there both in the wrong...

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Well in fairness dude, who else accused Pac of steroids before anyone in May's camp? And it's not like May never turned down a 30 mill deal before. Did you find him sketchy when he did?

As stated before, MM had to submit to that demand of 10 mill just for the mere fact that he has a history of coming over weight. If Pac had a history at all with steroids then and only then would it make sense to pull out that demand May had. Besides he claimed that he would school Pac much easier than he did Marquez so why didn't he ask Marquez for that test? I'll get an answer like "Oh a fight of this magnitude simply NEEDS olympic blood-testing." May had the biggest payday when he fought De La Hoya. Where were the blood tests for that fight of huge magnitude? Pac and May came up similarly in weight from their beginnings so everyone should accuse Pac just because an ex-drug dealer accused him of taking steroids? Thats just doesn't make sense. On the side note though, I wouldn't be posting anything personal on these forums dude.

In fairness a lot of people have been skeptical about Manny's Power and speed being so consistent/getting better as he moved up in weight so quickly. But why wait for it to get to the point where he/or someone else for that matter gets caught using for those kind of test to start being common place in Boxing. I mean is it really that hard to believe that in a sport that is so physical and personal as boxing (where the only factors are you and the guy across the ring) that someone would resort to using a PEDs.

Again im not saying hes using. Hell maybe hes just a beast. But why let it get like Baseball and just let guys use without any prevention until someone slips up and gets caught, and then the whole sport gets a black eye because they let it go on and did nothing about it to try and stop it.

But like dudes said, this is about PBF/SSM so ill dead the conversation now. If I got anything more ill reup the Pac/May thread.

Classic Boxer Vs Puncher Slugger.

What's *@*%@+ with that!!!!

Mayweather keep that jab out there and his Right Hand up, he can win. I honestly think floyd will put punches together out of necessity and he will do some work.

Shane gonna crack Floyd tho, let's see what that chin made of
pimp.gif

Hopin its a good enough close enough fight for a rematch

I think PBF has a rematch clause if he loses. So if Shane wins, we won't see Pac/Shane right away. That's if Manny beats Clottey.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

For those who said that Mayweather has dodged all the "good" fighters, can ya name them? I'm not being sarcastic btw
[Educated Boxing fan] He's definitely ducking Tim Bradley and Paulie Malinaggi, that's why  he took this fight with a guy who's almost 40. [/Educated Boxing fan] 
Fixed

Are you saying Timmy and Paul are bigger risks than Shane? If so,
indifferent.gif
.  PBF would have a field day on those Jr. Welters... (My dude Timmy will be a top 10 P4P fighter this time next year)

Or are you trying to say, that only educated boxing fans know who Timmy and Paul are?

I'm rooting like hell for my cousin. I sincerely hope he's training his butt off right now. ]

I honestly believe I'm more excited/nervous for this fight than the Superbowl.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I think PBF has a rematch clause if he loses. So if Shane wins, we won't see Pac/Shane right away. That's if Manny beats Clottey.

1st time in a LONG time Ive seen Roger Mayweather actually saying Floyd is in for a Fight...

pimp.gif

if there's such a thing, I believe Floyd will be even more focused come fight time.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I'm rooting like hell for my cousin.

Which one is your cousin?

if there's such a thing, I believe Floyd will be even more focused come fight time.
He took that jumping in the ring *%+% very personally, he's going to focus on picking Mosley apart and making him look foolish.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Well in fairness dude, who else accused Pac of steroids before anyone in May's camp? And it's not like May never turned down a 30 mill deal before. Did you find him sketchy when he did?

As stated before, MM had to submit to that demand of 10 mill just for the mere fact that he has a history of coming over weight. If Pac had a history at all with steroids then and only then would it make sense to pull out that demand May had. Besides he claimed that he would school Pac much easier than he did Marquez so why didn't he ask Marquez for that test? I'll get an answer like "Oh a fight of this magnitude simply NEEDS olympic blood-testing." May had the biggest payday when he fought De La Hoya. Where were the blood tests for that fight of huge magnitude? Pac and May came up similarly in weight from their beginnings so everyone should accuse Pac just because an ex-drug dealer accused him of taking steroids? Thats just doesn't make sense. On the side note though, I wouldn't be posting anything personal on these forums dude.

In fairness a lot of people have been skeptical about Manny's Power and speed being so consistent/getting better as he moved up in weight so quickly. But why wait for it to get to the point where he/or someone else for that matter gets caught using for those kind of test to start being common place in Boxing. I mean is it really that hard to believe that in a sport that is so physical and personal as boxing (where the only factors are you and the guy across the ring) that someone would resort to using a PEDs.

Again im not saying hes using. Hell maybe hes just a beast. But why let it get like Baseball and just let guys use without any prevention until someone slips up and gets caught, and then the whole sport gets a black eye because they let it go on and did nothing about it to try and stop it.

But like dudes said, this is about PBF/SSM so ill dead the conversation now. If I got anything more ill reup the Pac/May thread.

A lot of people were amazed that he was able to bring his power and speed with him through the divisions but it's not like it wasn't done before. It seems like every big boxing commentator and historian believe that Pac is innocent except for Teddy Atlas(Who hasn't even given proof of the alleged e-mails from the Pac camp), De La Hoya's hypocrite %#!, and May's camp.

If there was a steroid concern and everyone had their way then everyone would be blaming and pointing fingers at the fighters that they lost to. Someone with a clean record would be condemned just for the mere fact of speculation and no proof. Remember what assumptions do to people?
You can't just ace out one guy. Everyone has to do it and the Commission has to approve of it. That seems safe and fair.

But anyways, for the sake of May/Mosley, I'll dead this convo as well.

Originally Posted by Proshares

AG 47 wrote:

I'm rooting like hell for my cousin.

Which one is your cousin?

He took that jumping in the ring +$+% very personally, he's going to focus on picking Mosley apart and making him look foolish.

Sugar Shane Mosley.

Back
Top Bottom