Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

I'd rather get blown out then lose a close game. In a blow out, you know the other team played better. If you lose a close one then you just messed upenough to let the other team win. SMH. And I have a Randy Velarde throw back if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I'd rather get blown out then lose a close game. In a blow out, you know the other team played better. If you lose a close one then you just messed up enough to let the other team win. SMH. And I have a Randy Velarde throw back if anyone is interested.

I always loved this guy (pause)...dude used to turn sick defensive plays on the regular. I remember he once turned an unassisted triple play but I can'tremember if it was with the Yankees or with the Angels.

He did against the Yankees with the A's. But I was joking. For some reason I thought he wore number 2 on the Yankees back in the day, but that was MikeGallego

pimp.gif
Mike Gallego

Yeah he was the last Yankee I remember to wear #2 before Jeter did. Safe to say that number's gettin retired.

Still remember Tony Fernandez wearing #6 in 1995 before Joe Torre came on to manage the following year.

Velarde wore #18 I think

If I could, I'd scoop up a Matt Nokes or a Kevin Maas jersey
pimp.gif

BTW the Yankees face off against Brett "the Jet" Tomko tonight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ol' "I'M GONNA SHOW THESE EVIL YANKEES HOW SORRY THEY WILL BE FOR RELEASING ME!" journeyman pitcher...

Only positives:

AJ's complete game saved the bullpen and gave everyone rest.
The game was 2hrs 15 mins long.

The Yanks had their chances but couldn't capitalize.

For True: I think the A's have the most representatives of Team Grey Underbrim in MLB
laugh.gif

Mark Ellis, Pennington (the guy who played SS today) and manager Bob Geren have grey underbrim caps. I think Brad Zeigler had one on too...

Bret Tomko >>>>> Sergio Meat-Tray.... idk what it was tonite but dude basically shut us down by just throwing. 94, 95 mph gas. Why he gotDA'd idk but its funny how code ransom got way more love than this guy

Yo Suzuki should have done the big balls dance from Major League going up the first base line after that HR. Homie crushed it after hegot threw behind.

And Arod with the Grinch grin cuz he knows that if he gets hit not their pitcher will get tossed. But he will prolly get hit later depending on how close thegame stays.

^ Thanks again onewearz.

Teix channeling Cano with that AB, 1st pitch swing.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I see my east coast brothers are having trouble staying up for these west coast games. It's a damn shame i went to yesterdays game instead of todays.

Back
Top Bottom