Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

GOJIRAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2ND BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYAKA GUYAKA!!!!!!!!!

Matsui with his 2nd multi HR this series!

And Beckett giving up 5 HRs tonight? [Borat] NIIIICEEEE [Borat]b

Going for that complete game L
pimp.gif

Or maybe they don't want their precious bullpen to get pummeled with no lube again
laugh.gif

nah i think they're thinking if they come back he gets the W and remains the league leader in wins. if we win CC leads the league ........

dam i was just thinking theres a considerable difference with the pitchers when molina catches. i don't know what it is whether posada is just a stubbornmeathead or molina is just that much better at calling a game. it's noticeable and hopefully doesn't come back to bite us in the *!+ ......

Originally Posted by jrp44

When is Gardner coming back?
Gotta be more than what's on his ESPN profile:

Player News (last updated: August 18, 2009)News: Gardner met with a doctor on Wednesday and was told he needs to keep the splint on his thumb for another week, the Journal News reports.
Spin: Gardner's return date will be pushed back as a result. In all likelihood, he won't be back before September 1.

Times like this a couple years ago my heart would be beating insanely fast. And Ortiz would be killing us. Now he doesn't even have a bat in his hand butthey'll send out Crotchman
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom