Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

smh.gif

Why do O's fans hate Tex so much?
Because the O's offered Tex basically the same amount of money the Yanks did...a little more actually...but who wants to play for the Orioles?
laugh.gif

Joe Biden is an idiot. How do you play centerfield when you're young, but now say that throwing from the mound is far...
sick.gif

smh off to class..

yo we definitely need to get a yankee summit this year at least one soon. then if it works out we get another one popping later in the year.

we link up & either
pimp.gif
or get sauced before the game then we hit them right field bleachers heavy ..

One of my friends, who is a "Yankee fan", just called me and told me that CC is trash, and that we're done.

I told him that it was tonly the first 4 innings of the season, and he told me that it didn't matter. He says we're a trash team based off of 4innings.

What a fan he is.

CC got some first game jitters...

O's fan are comedy. They need to boo Peter Angelos like that. He's been horrid as an owner.

Seriously?

I skipped class to see this.

Get it together CC.

And get this offense going.

It's +#%@%$@ Jeremy Guthrie.

Cousin onewearz about to come in a shut %#*$ down.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

We paid CC $766,666 today just for this.

Give me that money, and I could do the same.
To his defense, Sabathia always has rocky Aprils.

It was just a bad outing for Sabathia. It's hard to even call it an "off day" because it's his first start of the season. Hopefully he findshis command for his next start, because it was no where to be found today, especially on his fastball. He couldn't find the strike zone, and when he did,he gave up hits. He had no strikeouts today, which is rare. Just a rough outting for C.C.

I hope nothing is wrong with him, because the past couple of innings, he has been putting a heating pad on his stomach/ribs.

Let's see if cousin onewearz can get out of this bases loaded jam.

ok first of all first game jitters...thats it.

the heating pad i think is to just keep loose...i hope

cmon Abaladejo

I thought CC would come in and be successful with the Yanks..but if people we're expecting the dominant pitcher that played last year for the Brewers, youare/were wrong. Most of those NL batters had never seen him before and these AL batters already know what's up.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that CC will be a bust in NY, but he won't be the same type of pitcher that he was with the Brewers.

Back
Top Bottom