Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

i dont like batting granderson 9th. dude should be hitting 2nd in my opinion . too much power and speed to be batting last. just a matter of time before mr. nice guy gets tired of that @%+! and it becomes a problem. all stars dont bat 9th ....................

I figure it's because his issue with hitting lefties, but I hope batting him ninth won't be a constant solution.

I'll be in this thread later on tonight, heading to the gym now (bad timing, I know).

I signed up for the gym in September of last year, so I had all of the season to watch night games with no worries of going somewhere. Now I need to plan around the games as to when I can get to the gym or not. I usually go at night, looks like I'll be going during the day more often.

Enjoy the game fellas, I'll be back later on. Go Yankees.

He didn't hit lefties well in camp, spring, or last year. They still don't trust him. He just needs to prove them Yankees brass wrong and he'll move up. It's all on Curtis.

mariano on the pre game show said he's considering this being his last year
frown.gif

i might faint if he retires, i ain't ready ..........

Anyone got a stream or something? I'm stuck in AL until May so I can't watch any Yankee game unless its broadcast nationwide.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Are my services needed for the panicking folks yet?
nerd.gif

After Posada threw the ball into CF, I think you might have to start accepting patients.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"The Yankees need to stop giving up these cheap runs"

--John Sterling

Buster Olney also wrote something on ESPN about Posada (I think it was about all those passed balls Sunday night).

Guess the media already has a Yankee story to cover for this first month.

What's up ladies? I forgot I had to workout just shoulders tonight, so I was quick at the gym. Thankfully the game was on at the gym.

Whose irking me more, Burnett or Posada?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

CrAzYFLiPxNyC

i sent u the link, check ur pm
It was down before I could even check it but thanks though. This other one I was using was just taken down too.
smh.gif

I admit, at times I wish the Yankees had the same colorway as the Mets, I could match more of my Knicks apparel with it.

But I can't recall ever wearing a Mets hat.

A-Clutch
pimp.gif

Tie game at 3-3 now. Groundball anywhere but third base will give the Yankees a lead. Let's get it Robbie!

LOL True should get pardoned regardless...he's good people

I have a Mets hat actually...a Binghamton Mets hat
grin.gif

Before y'all roast me, I only knew it was a Bing Mets hat AFTER I bought it...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom