Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

roll.gif

I love it

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Im glad Cerveli got hit

me too, I love his reaction. We need some hostility, both sides have gone soft. Happy CC came out and was talking too. Hopefully Mo can get this save, need this W BADLY. As a team and for CC

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Im glad Cerveli got hit

me too, I love his reaction. We need some hostility, both sides have gone soft. Happy CC came out and was talking too. Hopefully Mo can get this save, need this W BADLY. As a team and for CC

Are you !*#$@@* kidding me with that ++$@ ump. You cant be serious.
Not gonna make a comeback if Mariano gets to throw 4 inches off the plate for strikes

Are you !*#$@@* kidding me with that ++$@ ump. You cant be serious.
Not gonna make a comeback if Mariano gets to throw 4 inches off the plate for strikes

The umps been calling that pitch all night. If Jed was paying attention, he'd at least take a whack at it and make Mo come inside.

laugh.gif
BTW, Bosox have a staff and a closer who fist pump hard when they get the final outs in an inning so they should be the last people to get upset.

The umps been calling that pitch all night. If Jed was paying attention, he'd at least take a whack at it and make Mo come inside.

laugh.gif
BTW, Bosox have a staff and a closer who fist pump hard when they get the final outs in an inning so they should be the last people to get upset.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I know, but atleast its our closer. And not our catcher who plays once a month. 

Joes 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I know, but atleast its our closer. And not our catcher who plays once a month. 

Joes 
mad.gif

Girardi is right, no reason for him to get ejected there. Wow, Saltalamacchia blatantly swung 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I guess you can say, Girardi is Salty there.

Spoiler [+]
1801096-badum_tish_super.jpg

Oh well, we won
pimp.gif

Girardi is right, no reason for him to get ejected there. Wow, Saltalamacchia blatantly swung 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I guess you can say, Girardi is Salty there.

Spoiler [+]
1801096-badum_tish_super.jpg

Oh well, we won
pimp.gif

rough outing for the horse but he got it done.

A win vs Boston is always appreciated, f them @$!*.

this wasn't smooth...the next 2 days will be interesting.

A-ROD not playing these games is irritating.

I'll be at the game vs Sox on Sept 25 at Yankee stadium

rough outing for the horse but he got it done.

A win vs Boston is always appreciated, f them @$!*.

this wasn't smooth...the next 2 days will be interesting.

A-ROD not playing these games is irritating.

I'll be at the game vs Sox on Sept 25 at Yankee stadium

Back
Top Bottom